Capes For The Newbies?

Capes For The Newbies?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Capes be more Varied and Easily Obtainable in-game?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Give a free cape in Gem-store, This once.

Hello Everyone!
I have a Humble Request, And I want the community to back me up here.

Arena.Net Please bring back the Basic good looking capes and make them obtainable through in-game Activities that the new players(Like Me) joining the game can accomplish Easily without a lot of Grind!
I want capes such as:
♦Forest Scout Cape
♦Guild Capes
♦And More..
To be made much more Easily obtained in-game.
OR
Give us new players a Free decent looking cape at-least.

Thank you all for the support.

Edited by Dovahkiin.6235
  • Confused 7

There are free capes indeed, But look at the requirements to acquire them... even the easier ones take 2 weeks to unlock.
I think new players should have more goals to be looking forward to and clothing that looks decent can be very nice early game imo.
So that's why I want Arena.Net to add a normal looking cape(Nothing to special) to some sort of achievement which can be unlocked within the first 40 levels easily without paying for it or grinding for it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

4 hours ago, Dovahkiin.6235 said:

There are free capes indeed, But look at the requirements to acquire them... even the easier ones take 2 weeks to unlock.
I think new players should have more goals to be looking forward to and clothing that looks decent can be very nice early game imo.

Taking 2 weeks to unlock something you want is a goal to look forward too and work towards.

Capes have only been in the game for a few years too, the vast majority of us played Gw2 for many years without any capes at all.

• Like 4