About Soo-Won Legendary Weapons.

Just a small reminder to a-net there are two variants of these that can be done - void corrupted and non corrupted.
I do hope we'll be getting corrupted ones as the void corrupted dragons (In Harvest temple) look AMAZING.

Plus it's a perfect finish and counter balance to Aurene's theme. We begin with prismatic weapons of light, end with Prismatic Darkness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They were pretty open about the themes they are going for (spoilers in regards to which dragons there are):

Spoiler

mainly aurene and the elder dragons (5 without Soo-Won) first and foremost

Now I'd be lying if I didn't mention that I personally am hoping out for a "secret" variant at the very end, ideally unlocking once one has all 6 other variants completed. Let's see what the developers do.

I think the point of Aurene is that she is able to harness all forms of magic and filter out the corrupted void magic. This is why she is able to “attune” your legendary Aurene weapons to different magics. I think your idea is cool, I’m just not sure if that’s what anet has intended. I think we will see Soo Wan weapons even though anet didn’t originally announce them. I think they wanted to hold off on indulging any info on Soo Wan at the time to avoid spoilers.

• Thanks 1

Personally, I'd be disappointed if they don't do an uncorrupted Soo-Won set. There is a reasonable argument that's basically what the Living Water set is, but I'm imagining something with more jade-related themes.

A Dragonvoid set could be an interesting addition, though.

4 hours ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

They were pretty open about the themes they are going for (spoilers in regards to which dragons there are):

Hide contents

mainly aurene and the elder dragons (5 without Soo-Won) first and foremost

Now I'd be lying if I didn't mention that I personally am hoping out for a "secret" variant at the very end, ideally unlocking once one has all 6 other variants completed. Let's see what the developers do.

It'd be complicated to do, but one thing I'd like to see is a variant that changes appearance based on certain profession mechanics. So an elementalist could have them change based on attunements, while a revenant might have them change based on which legend they're channeling.