Unlock LFG to low level characters

MrBean.6475

Can LFG please be unlocked to low level characters.

Many times when i am playing on an alt character I want to keep an eye in LFG for a Raid, Strike, Fractal ect. Can LFG please be modified such that I may join on a low level character.  I understand low level characters do not belong in those places, but I should be able to search and to join with the intent to swap to a appropriately leveled character.   

Make unlocking these account based instead of character based please.  Or an unlock by completing the dungeon/strike/raid/fractal/ ect at least once.

It should  improve LFG system.  

ALSO

Should be allowed to join parties or squads while in instances as well. Such as joining a Raid squad or strike when in home instance or playing story ect.  I have had more than once seen an LFG pop up  and not been able to join because i was farming nodes in home instance. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

If you want to join a Raid squad or anything like that be on an appropriate character, not that difficult to swap.

Yes and I dont think that is what the OP is asking for you cant even open and see if a raid or strike squad is advertising in the lfg as a low level character.

Unlocking that so you can see whisper com and relog would help alot when doing keyruns or leveling alts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfb.7025 said:

I agree with this.

Unlock Raid/Frac/Strikes LFG for accounts that have at least 1 character lv80. Like you said, sometimes you want to be on a low level character while waiting for a group to come up on the LFG.

Only if players can have the option to exclude players from joining a group if they don’t meet the level requirements.