The Nightmare Unveiled: achievement not completing [Merged]

This achi can't be obtained, so not sure why it was added in the meta achi category? But since there is a new version of the achi which is the same, I'm not sure why not make this available and reduce the already big amount of not obtainable achievements....

• Like 2

• Forum Moderator.5021 changed the title to The Nightmare Unveiled: achievement not completing [Merged]
52 minutes ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

its marked as historical because it cant be completed, the method of completion litterally doesnt exist anymore in game. i would say its not a bug in itself but they should add something to let players know that historical achievements cant be completed with the new version of ls1.

Why would it not be completable? They literally re-added the instance needed to complete it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

its marked as historical because it cant be completed

Wrong. If it was not completeable, it would be in the Historical achievement section for retired achievements. Like in the previous LWS1 episodes, they added the old ("historical") and new achievements for technical reasons. All could be completed in the previous episodes, so this is clearly a bug.

• Like 5

Can't complete indeed and they should make it completeable. They should get previously obtainable achievement points back in the game (and if they cannot do so then flag the unobtainable ones as completed incl points when you complete the new achievement).

• Like 2

If this is meant to be historic please put it into the historic tab and not the active achievement section? That being said all of the previous season 1 achievements were converted from historic to once again be possible so I'm assuming this is a bug?

• Like 4

Once you finish the "The Nightmare Unveiled Mastery" achievement, the "The Nightmare Unveiled (Historical)" achievement auto-completes within the former's the list, BUT NOT the achievement itself (so you don't receive the 3 AP). :classic_huh:

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to The Nightmare Unveiled: achievement not completing [Merged]

yes, I have the same issue. I tried to get the achievement 5 time for each of my different characters and even did twice for the same characters and even completed the hole story journal the tower of nightmares and then replay it again to get it and I even join in a group to see if I can get that way, but nothing works. it is bug. I still can't get the achievement for The Nightmare Unveiled (Historical). I hope they will fix it soon.

On 9/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

its marked as historical because it cant be completed, the method of completion litterally doesnt exist anymore in game. i would say its not a bug in itself but they should add something to let players know that historical achievements cant be completed with the new version of ls1.

Yet other (historical) achievements are being completed without issue. No I did not get them previously. Yes the friends that I'm playing with got them too. They are completable.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Aurikan.5347 said:

Hello. I still don't have the achievement completed. Has anyone checked if redoing (again) the last chapter completes it?

You have to replay the first mission, you won't get it in completed otherwise.

Edited by Ashantara.8731