The Nightmare Unveiled: achievement not completing [Merged]

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to The Nightmare Unveiled: achievement not completing [Merged]
52 minutes ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

its marked as historical because it cant be completed, the method of completion litterally doesnt exist anymore in game. i would say its not a bug in itself but they should add something to let players know that historical achievements cant be completed with the new version of ls1.

Why would it not be completable? They literally re-added the instance needed to complete it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

its marked as historical because it cant be completed

Wrong. If it was not completeable, it would be in the Historical achievement section for retired achievements. Like in the previous LWS1 episodes, they added the old ("historical") and new achievements for technical reasons. All could be completed in the previous episodes, so this is clearly a bug.

• Like 5

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to The Nightmare Unveiled: achievement not completing [Merged]

yes, I have the same issue. I tried to get the achievement 5 time for each of my different characters and even did twice for the same characters and even completed the hole story journal the tower of nightmares and then replay it again to get it and I even join in a group to see if I can get that way, but nothing works. it is bug. I still can't get the achievement for The Nightmare Unveiled (Historical). I hope they will fix it soon.

On 9/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

its marked as historical because it cant be completed, the method of completion litterally doesnt exist anymore in game. i would say its not a bug in itself but they should add something to let players know that historical achievements cant be completed with the new version of ls1.

Yet other (historical) achievements are being completed without issue. No I did not get them previously. Yes the friends that I'm playing with got them too. They are completable.

• 2 weeks later...