No achievments for season thirty-four?

Infamous NX.6349

On 9/28/2022 at 3:31 AM, KingJoko.1625 said:

Anet keeps forgetting this for some reason, the last few 2v2-3v3 seasons didn't have it either. They better ****** not stop these achis, for literally 0 reason...

These type of achievements should not exist in the first place. Like annual achievements, like daily APs, like historical APs. But now, when they exist, they do not work properly... Achievement point system is awful in gw2.

7 hours ago, Taniniver BlindDragon.9503 said:

Just another reply here in the hope of getting anet to notice this thread and fix it

Don't they ban you anymore for stuff like this? When I had requests or posted replies in topics like this before I was getting strikes and bans. Because apparently it is not allowed to bump topics on forum...

2 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Interresting how many care about the ap, i thought only a Few pvpers think about it 

Only 40k+ people care, well, maybe 30k+, other don't, because they know with current AP system they will catch up in 20 years (maybe) 

On 9/30/2022 at 3:43 PM, Dumat.1479 said:

Don't they ban you anymore for stuff like this? When I had requests or posted replies in topics like this before I was getting strikes and bans. Because apparently it is not allowed to bump topics on forum...

If they ban me for making a post on their forum to try to draw their attention to a bug in their game that I'd like to be fixed, well, that's how you lose your players.

So, anet, how about fixing this please? I literally only play PvP for the AP.