Just fix Natural healing (spellbreaker)

DemonCrypto.6792

[exactly what the title says]

If you never seen the worst skill still in game

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Natural_Healing

it's supposed giving you attacker's insight by self boons strip, but boons are more importante than that and if you play spellbreaker correctly you already have 5 stack of Attacker's Insight.

This skill is just  dead, please Fix IT.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Let’s post some novel solutions in this thread. Given I’ve written about natural healing numerous times, let’s try a new idea;

Natural Healing:

Heal yourself. Gain additional health and cleanse conditions for each stack of Attacker’s Insight you have.

Base heal: 3500

Health per stack: 1500

Conditions cleansed per stack: 2

Cooldown: base of 10s, 3s added per stack of Attacker’s Insight. 

Peak Values:

Health: 11,000

Conditions Cleansed: 10

Cooldown: 25s

That would give a heal that scales better with timing and proper application, no longer removes your own boons, and can still provide small packets of health with a shorter cooldown. I’m still partial to a heal-over-time style Natural Healing that strips boons from nearby foes as wel, I think it would fill a more unique niche on Warrior. 

Edited by oscuro.9720
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Heal for 8k, cleanse 2 conditions, and gain 5 stacks of Attacker's Insight. If you are below 50% HP then cleanse 7 conditions. Gain 2 adrenaline for each condition cleansed. 20s CD. 1s Cast time.

Add removes boons somewhere.
Or if we still thinking about Support SpB Deal damage Heal Allies , Remove boons like Omni knight from Dota 2. 

3 hours ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Add removes boons somewhere.
Or if we still thinking about Support SpB Deal damage Heal Allies , Remove boons like Omni knight from Dota 2. 

Remove boons from who, yourself? I thought we wanted to get away from that. If you mean the target then....

Heal yourself for 5k. Remove all boons from your target, heal for 250 hp and remove one condition per boon removed. Does not require having a target selected. Unblockable, no damage.

• Like 2