Borrowing from other classes

Artificer.3468

14 minutes ago, MrChatters.9461 said:

Sure!

I'd like to see Anet's favoritism towards guardians and engineers applied to thieves 🙂 it wouldn't be bad once in a while to have some justice.

You must be new or have a selective memory, engy spent most of the game between bad and mediocre in PvE, didn't have a real place in the WvW meta for the first 6 years of the game and in PvP has been very up and down (unlike thief in PvP which has spent the vast majority of the game as meta).

Edited by zinkz.7045
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, MrChatters.9461 said:

Sure!

I'd like to see Anet's favoritism towards guardians and engineers applied to thieves 🙂 it wouldn't be bad once in a while to have some justice.

Only if Engineer can also borrow thief's broken buffs in/out of stealth as well as its mobility. It wouldnt be bad for thief to get a taste of its own medicine

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Staying on topic, I would like to see some form of bonus for weapon swapping on Warrior that amounts to more than reliance on sigil, akin to Elementalist gaining boons or slight stat buffs. I find myself often utilizing a single weapon set on the weapon master class simply because the only reason I would have to swap is for a buff from my horn if I'm using it, and would like a reason to swap between weapon sets that isn't "skills on cd". That, or I would like a complete Elite Skill kit, adding in all of the missing Elite and Healing skills that don't exist, i.e. Elite Shout on Warriors, Arcane on Elementalist, etc.

• Like 1