Starter bagpack to 32 slots

Vajra.3914

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:I'm not sure that lvl 1 players get so much junk to need 32 slots bags.And once you reach lvl 80 you should have enough mats to just craft couple of 20 slots bags and be done with it.

Beginning characters inventory get completely full in less than 5 minutes.Have to quickly sell off junk and crap a lot.Those little 5 slot bags are needed that you can buy right away near the beginning of the starting area to keep afloat in all the crap you will pick up in no time. Even then, that just brings your storage up to 40 which is a safe range so I say 32 slot is perfect.

Here's the thing, this is a game, it is meant to provide light entertainment. So if you are saying something like, "inventory management is a skill one needs to have/develop not only for this game but for the real world as well. Why not get the practice one needs in a virtual world," THEN I'M AFRAID YOU MISSED THE POINT ENTIRELY.

Exactly this...

What kind of a statement is that even?? People just love having something to say and argue about (even if it's absurd). Lets have cramped inventories guise! Otherwise we'll miss out on the chance to build character and learn life lessons!!

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:I see, well it seems that the game throws way more junk to new players than back in the day.Well then by all means upgrade the bags but why stop at 40 when 50, 60 even 100 might be better?

Make the Asurans that made the infinity ball make an infinity bag.Infinite storage so you never have to go to your bank again. I would like this.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:I see, well it seems that the game throws way more junk to new players than back in the day.Well then by all means upgrade the bags but why stop at 40 when 50, 60 even 100 might be better?

Make the Asurans that made the infinity ball make an infinity bag.Infinite storage so you never have to go to your bank again. I would like this.

And it should work as shared storage so all of you characters get to access it.

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:

If it's infinite, then not just all characters, but all players should be able to share it.

@Vajra.3914 said:As the title suggest, since the new cap of the inventory bag has been brought to 32, it would make sense for the starter bagpack to have 32 slots as well, since it can't be switched out with better bag.

Or at least making some kind of scavenge hunt to improve it.

You can switch it out. No clue how you came to the conclusion that this isn't possible. I already replaced my starter bag with a 32 bag. No problems there.

But I personally would still not mind if Anet gives us a bigger inventory on new chars. Inventory serves no purpose in this game, it's just annoying when it's full.

I think they need to increase the stack size of mats to 1k in inventory and maybe to 5k capacity in the bank. This is especially useful for ascended crafting mats that drop all the time which players need to destroy to keep inventory manageable. Also tools which have arbitrary low stack limit like salvage kits/gathering tools could do with say a 250 limit boost. These are the items eating away at inventory for no good reason but to push slot sales. I dont really understand why monetorise this part of the game if its paid for, and just causes a huge inconvenience to players.

Its also time I think to remove useless sigils/runes from salvage. Every sigil less than rare quality (and even rare ones really) are basically useless and cause more hassle when salvaging items they can be destroyed in the process to speed things up.

I also think if the starter backpack was increased to 40 it would significantly help with inventory management for new players who dont know what items are useful or not from the beginning.

@eldrjth.7384 said:I think they need to increase the stack size of mats to 1k in inventory and maybe to 5k capacity in the bank. This is especially useful for ascended crafting mats that drop all the time which players need to destroy to keep inventory manageable. Also tools which have arbitrary low stack limit like salvage kits/gathering tools could do with say a 250 limit boost. These are the items eating away at inventory for no good reason but to push slot sales. I dont really understand why monetorise this part of the game if its paid for, and just causes a huge inconvenience to players.

Its also time I think to remove useless sigils/runes from salvage. Every sigil less than rare quality (and even rare ones really) are basically useless and cause more hassle when salvaging items they can be destroyed in the process to speed things up.

I also think if the starter backpack was increased to 40 it would significantly help with inventory management for new players who dont know what items are useful or not from the beginning.

Use can increase the stack size by purchasing an upgrade in the gem store.

@DarcShriek.5829 said:

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:

If it's infinite, then not just all characters, but all players should be able to share it.

Why stop there, players from others game should be able to share it too.

I did not know u could switch the starter bagpack for another one, I remember that u simply couldn't (only move it in other slots).

My bad then, I was always under that impression (although having a scavenge hunt to improving the starterbag is still a good idea in my book, u only get 1, so it does not decrease the value of the new bags).

Archived