No change on berserker f1 mace/hammer.

JinONplay.8905

i fail to see the point of tier 1-3 bursts at this point, they pretty much broke the mechanic, at this point they should just change warrior adrenaline to 1 bar and balnce it around that, and rework associated traits accordingly.

eiher that or revert to the old scaling.

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/7/2022 at 3:52 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

There is only one level of damage on them any way.

A yeah forgot. Haven't played core warrior in a while and berserker didn;t have them for a couple years. Y, I think he meant the tooltips show no dmg but they do. But they are still pretty bad, at least the hammer

On 10/7/2022 at 12:55 PM, eXruina.4956 said:

i fail to see the point of tier 1-3 bursts at this point, they pretty much broke the mechanic, at this point they should just change warrior adrenaline to 1 bar and balnce it around that, and rework associated traits accordingly.

eiher that or revert to the old scaling.

I would normally agree, but then you'd need to rework traits like Cleansing Ire and Burst Mastery which scale according to how many adrenaline bars you have.

50 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I would normally agree, but then you'd need to rework traits like Cleansing Ire and Burst Mastery which scale according to how many adrenaline bars you have.

yeah.. just making the scaling between t1-t3 e ident and relevant should be good enough.

• Confused 1