Do y’all consider dev time for suggestions you make.

6 minutes ago, Balgorath.2604 said:

Out of thin air.  Don't just cherry pick the conversation.  I'm done with you people

Where an idea comes from is irrelevant the point of whether or not it is a demand. And idea is not, no matter how crazy, wild, or from thin air, a demand.

It really is too bad that the state of reading comprehension has fallen so far. 

PS: many, if not most, ideas come out of, "thin air." I do wonder who Einstein was making demands of when he wrote down so many of his wild ideas...formulated out of thin air.

Edited by Ashen.2907

22 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Where an idea comes from is irrelevant the point of whether or not it is a demand. And idea is not, no matter how crazy, wild, or from thin air, a demand.

It really is too bad that the state of reading comprehension has fallen so far. 

PS: many, if not most, ideas come out of, "thin air." I do wonder who Einstein was making demands of when he wrote down so many of his wild ideas...formulated out of thin air.

You really are struggling eh?  This is about suggestions.  Not the devs coming up with ideas of their own out of "thin air"  but players wanting their suggestion to be done out of thin air.  As in asap.  Demanding.  

Edited by Balgorath.2604

On 10/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, captrowdy.9561 said:

Y’all know they can’t just create this stuff out of thin air. It baffles me that people come up with these wild ideas and think it’s possible. 

39 minutes ago, Balgorath.2604 said:

You really are struggling eh?  This is about suggestions.  Not the devs coming up with ideas of their own out of "thin air"  but players wanting their suggestion to be done out of thin air.  As in asap.  Demanding.  

The quote suggests to me that OP thinks some ideas are too wild and not possible, thus "create stuffs out of thin air". Nothing hinting at demanding or ASAP. But I'll let OP correct me if I'm wrong especially since debating the two interpretations will hardly get us anywhere.

• Like 1