Give back stability to bladesworn in WvW

Argamir.3651

Title. I feel like this spec is already beyond useless in WvW ever since the elite was changed, and now it doesn't even have stability when using dragon trigger, making it even more clunky. It's rather minor, but I enjoyed experimenting with it and don't think it would break the spec if it got both prot and stability when entering dragon trigger (wouldn't mind only stability either) 🙂

• Thanks 1

I personally think the stability every DT was pretty bad. At 3s it was far too long, and in smaller group matchups it covered risk too much imo. It could’ve been lowered to 1s, which might’ve worked, or they can rebalance it in another way. The state of how the stability was implemented before was not great imo though. Granted that’s just an opinion, you are certainly free to disagree. 

• Confused 2

stab on DT is fine, cata gain stab on every aura, which is even more ridiculous.

they need to keep mechanics like stab on DT, instead shave the healing and give even more mechanics.

stab on DT was toxic, simply cuz there's no way of going through the old OP self heals, other then hard CCing it and landing all the damage.

a single stab on DT is actually just as fine as a single stab on full counter.

full counter's stab would also seem toxic if spell breaker had bladesworn's old healing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, oscuro.9720 said:

That’s a pretty good point, and one I hadn’t thought of tbh. 

Stab on dt is actually a good active defense that's been alienated by bladesworns old sustain.

Warrior actually need more active sustain like this and less sustain like over tuned healing number.

Anet probably got rid of stab because they refuse to give bladesworn some actual real gameplay instead they want to keep the op healing to make the current play style work, which then stab would be a nuisance.

Old anet would just buff healing and hope bs works again in 2 years, hopefully cmc does something different.

Like seriously if this kind of gameplay required stab in even pve, why would it ever work in pvp without stab, even with the op healing.

• Like 3