Mesmer and Observation on Ranked

it has always been the meta

pvp is a numbers game, who kill first who win

you don't just stand on point and spam on aoe on point.

because people moves around now with the mobility.

side node still exist, again if you can win all 1v1 or even hold 1v2. you give big advantage to team

37 minutes ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

1 team using chrono = meta
keep coping
btw they did lose

it's not one team tho, barcode ran 2 bunker chrono 

a lot of teams ran bunker chrono.

i firmly believe the chrono team would win if they simply swapped defense warrior for a rev or cata.

for how close it is.

the warrior has been 1v1ing a rev on enemy captured point the entire game.

Edited by felix.2386

Just now, phokus.8934 said:

It seems the context is the final , a team had two chronos and still lost while the other team had none.

i firmly believe the chrono team would win if they simply swapped defense warrior for a rev or cata.

for how close it is.

the warrior has been 1v1ing a rev on enemy captured point the entire game and losing all the 1v1 against cata, gave a tons of unnecessary point.

chrono team won a crap ton of team fights, it is definitely a strong team fight build in competitve, ranked is meh, because you have to carry your team instead of fighting with your team.

On 10/29/2022 at 12:04 PM, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

But that's not the case. This is not some Spinal Shivers-tier animation, some subtle hand wave and that's it. The mesmer has a very unique and very telegraphed animation, and a huge black aura all over the character from the second it starts casting.

Spinal Shivers-tier animation

Spinal shivers is more telegraphed. 

Whoops, was thinking about chilled to the bone. Spnal shivers is in fact less telegraphed. 

But this is correct in terms of the animation being unique and telegraphed. You can't really confuse gravity well for anything, but it can become difficult to dodge if the chrono has quickness on them.

The well itself doesn't do damage and they usually will not open with it unless they know you don't have stunbreaks, so I think that's fair.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

7 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

1 team using chrono = meta
keep coping
btw they did lose

if you truly think that a sole team w two mesmersthat  can beat every other tryhards doesnt make chorono good youre just delusiones.  Unlucky for you chorono is a high skill caped class i guess.

They lose on finals to  450/500 due to a unlucky teamfight to a team they already beated on quarters. wich btw was r55.

• Confused 1