Untamed is so Tanky in sPvP

Mell.4873

As I have climbed into the Top 250 I realized how powerful being Tanky is to survive almost any amount of focus. 

I use Carrion and primarily sit in the non-Unleashed state which makes me, with the 10% DR + high Vitality really beefy. With Enhancing Impact I'm able to get enough stability to not be re-stunned consistently along with Shared Anguish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

On 10/27/2022 at 9:15 AM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Nah, it's just the 'Top 250' is down to like 1,400 now meaning all kinds of weird builds may have some amount of effectiveness.  

This particular build would get melted by anything 1,500 and above.

That's like the top 100 players so its more I get outplayed but even then I'm a walking tank so as long as someone can capitalise on the resources they use to kill me we can still win. This happens all the time when I verse Elementalists, waste all there cooldowns on not killing me and then someone else kills them.

On 10/27/2022 at 11:10 PM, Mell.4873 said:

That's like the top 100 players so its more I get outplayed but even then I'm a walking tank so as long as someone can capitalise on the resources they use to kill me we can still win. This happens all the time when I verse Elementalists, waste all there cooldowns on not killing me and then someone else kills them.

...TOP 250 GW2 pvp ...everything seems unkillable if the enemy is clueless...this is not GW2 2012 PvP TOP 50 player skill level