"In Tune" and "No more tricks, Scarlet" are missing achievement eligibility icons

Charybdis.9042

Okay how the hell do I even get back into this fricking instance?

Every other achievement on planet earth including this episode has the option to easily re-enter an instance for achievements but this one doesn't.  Okay, I guess I have to replay an entire kitten meta to get to that instance spot, a meta that mind you will die very quickly and make the finale of an entire season completely inaccessible.  I'm already having trouble, multiple groups were so small they failed.

And now I beat it and the instance ISNT THERE!! Not where it used to be, so do I have to replay the ENTIRE episode to retry for some extremely kittening annoying stupid achievements? Why am I playing this game again?

Such icons should be hotfixed into the game - should not be a big deal. And helps a lot with saving time - when you can restart immediately after making a mistake. Still need to do this. (Other stuff has still priority for now.) Especially with the one avoiding the lasers ... I first forgot about the description and thought I could move through the scorch marks. (They stay pretty long.) Will need a build with lots of dodges (and I guess invulnerability also will count? Or does it really strictly need you do not touch them ... wih only dodging allowed? - invulnerability counts as "getting hit but not taking damage" and the description says to not get hit I guess).

@Fenom.9457

Should be possible to get into the instance without doing the whole thing again? I have not tried it but I accidentalyl left the instance map and had to go in ... then I could move to the teleporter while the map meta was still in progress. The purple mark for completely only doing it without doing the previous stuff ... need to check this later. I would expect it to be in Gendarran Fields if it is not in the LA instance itself.

On a side note: Would be nice to be able to leave to Gendarran Fields. Especially if I joined from the. I do not always want to go back to the Eye of the North but leaving the map is only possible to Eye of the North. Not even a leave button at the bottom right like in the fractals or story instances. And I can't WP directly since the instance is outside of the normal world map which is not shown then.

Edited by Luthan.5236

On 11/23/2022 at 3:05 AM, Luthan.5236 said:

Such icons should be hotfixed into the game - should not be a big deal. And helps a lot with saving time - when you can restart immediately after making a mistake. Still need to do this. (Other stuff has still priority for now.) Especially with the one avoiding the lasers ... I first forgot about the description and thought I could move through the scorch marks. (They stay pretty long.) Will need a build with lots of dodges (and I guess invulnerability also will count? Or does it really strictly need you do not touch them ... wih only dodging allowed? - invulnerability counts as "getting hit but not taking damage" and the description says to not get hit I guess).

@Fenom.9457

Should be possible to get into the instance without doing the whole thing again? I have not tried it but I accidentalyl left the instance map and had to go in ... then I could move to the teleporter while the map meta was still in progress. The purple mark for completely only doing it without doing the previous stuff ... need to check this later. I would expect it to be in Gendarran Fields if it is not in the LA instance itself.

On a side note: Would be nice to be able to leave to Gendarran Fields. Especially if I joined from the. I do not always want to go back to the Eye of the North but leaving the map is only possible to Eye of the North. Not even a leave button at the bottom right like in the fractals or story instances. And I can't WP directly since the instance is outside of the normal world map which is not shown then.

I’m a little unclear are you saying you were able to move the entry portal from the plaza to anywhere in the map while the meta was on?? How? I went in and I didn’t even see the entry portal - no purple star to re-enter for achievements, whether during or after the meta.

I agree about the exit to Gendarren as well.  After almost a decade of time they could’ve made a handful of easy improvements, this content still feels unpolished and incoherent to a degree near unmatched anywhere else in the game 

• Sad 1

I did it with the normal story (green star) - where I accidentally left the map. When rejoining ... the green star was still there without doing the meta. So I would expect it to be there as well for replaying - either there ... or in Gendarran Fields a thing that gives multiple optoins ... to join the Breachmaker story part from there. But I still need to try that.

Since this is a more annoying achievement (might need a few tries) ... I would expext more people to report this - if it was not possible to easily repeat it?

One way to do it (if repeating easily is not possible): To leave after the fight before the dialoge sets the story to completed (when in normal mode where you join with the green star) ... this might reset you to have to to the instance again (joining it with the green star). Would only work though if the achievement is given directly after the fight + then some time with dialogue afterwards. (Some achievements only pop up after the dialogue also is finished + chapter set to finished.)

Edit: I just checked it out for you: You have to "replay the chapter" from the story journal. When in the chapter the purple icon will be outside of Lion's Arch in Gendarran fields near the portal and the NPC that lets you join the Battle for LA. Go not into LA normally. Do not talk to the NPC to join the battle instance.

Only move to the purple star to get the popup with 3 options (evacuation, battle on breachmaker - what this thread is about, scarlet's end ... where you need to stomp her). So looking in the battle for LA instance won't work here. They gathered them all at the same place - actually more convenient.

https://i.imgur.com/WpEfag2.jpg

Edited by Luthan.5236

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

can u tell me how I can play ' The Battle for Breachmaker' story instance repeatedly. I got the 'no more tricks' achievement but didn't got the 'In Tune' achievement. I want to try it again. For that do I need to play the battle for the lions arch full story instance again( starting from the marionette). or is there any specific way to only play 'The Battle for Breachmaker' story instance.

Edited by Zangetsu.2986

On 2/10/2023 at 7:00 AM, Zangetsu.2986 said:

Hi guys,

can u tell me how I can play ' The Battle for Breachmaker' story instance repeatedly?

The Breachmaker battle isnt inside the Lion's Arch public mode mission, its outside by Gendarran Fields like every other Lion's Arch story instance, by the north gate waypoint.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

These achievements still do not have eligibility icons. When you fail, you don't know why or even when.  I began to wonder if I had already done them since the icons weren't showing up but that wasn't the case.  Then I started to wonder if it's just bugged. Having those icons would clear up all of that confusion. Please add the icons if you can.