Found Heirloom

notebene.3190

Any recommendation for collecting these? I did a whole public battle and only got like 9. They don't seem to come out of the bags you get more of, only the bags you get fewer of. Not sure if I got those bags from the 3 champs I was able to get to in time, or if they were final reward bags. I know there's the rubble around, but doesn't seem guaranteed in those?

You get them primarily by finding the rubbles throughout Escape from Lion's Arch story instance and Battle for Lion's Arch group instance. I think some can drop from the lootbags dropped by enemies in BfLA (bag of alliance supplies) but it's RNG if so. The rubble gives a guaranteed 1 each time.

On an aside, I wish they were put into the wallet, which came out after S1. Less inventory clutter.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The heirlooms sure take some time - you need a lot of multiple retries of the instance/meta ... I guess? As mentioned: They are in the bags. But only in the last one. (At least according to wiki but Wiki might be buggy - still have the bugs atm with not showing everything.)

The one you get a ton from ... is that other item - found belonging (not Heirloom). (Pretty much useless no real good rewards for that.)

The only good thing: This will keep people busy doing the map a few times - until they got both tonics. (Except for players that do not care ... or got them at the original release already.) Other than that I do not see any real rewards there atm. Other metas are better to "farm".

Edited by Luthan.5236