Sceptre ele is op

Paradoxoglanis.1904

17 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

I cant believe ele scepter got buffed. It was already one of the most op 1 shot cheese spam degen 0 effort no counterplay builds around. You can literally sit on a node vs 3 ppl as sceptre cata and weaver can do like 30k burst every 5s. Pls nerf ele ty. /s

Edit:  waiiit a sec....  I CANT READ

there is a /s at the end!!!

abort mission!!! abort mission! KODAMA!!! abort mission!!! we are stupid xD

i sincerely appologize for not being able to apply basic readingskills.... i actually thought your serious.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Please go play scepter for 5 minutes xD 

If you get killed by a scepter ele in its current state. This guy was outskilling you 3 to 1 . This guy could have killed you buttnaked and with his barefists.

Since they nuked The trait "Elements of rage" and since the feb 2022 damage reductions.. Playing FAwaver is like playing with 1 hand, while everyone else has 3 hands.

Someone got clapped and thinks its actually Scepter overperforming xD

Ele scepter is a total abomination which is currently ruining GW2, WoW, chess, and my wife's book club.

How Anet can allow it to checks notes deal damage in the range of checks notes again several numbers above 7 is ridiculous. How are we supposed to defend against a weapon that deals damage? It's constantly taking away from my health! At most, it should deal 4 damage over 10 seconds, then heal the enemy for 4 in the next 10 seconds! We can't allow this weapon to take away health from players, where is the counterplay?!

Here, have some footage about how ele scepter is ruining the game:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Don't take this so seriously. With the /s at the end of the post, I think they were just memeing because of some elementalist maining individual who constantly demands unwarranted engineer nerfs.

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2