2 WvW Guild Selection Please

SweetPotato.7456

EDIT put on top to avoid anymore confusion:
2 WvW Guild Selection mean we PRE-SELECT these 2 guilds ahead of match making. 

With alliance coming, I have to choose one guild over another and that is making me very sad because I need them both since I play both NA and OCX/SEA time zone. and I don't want to choose one over the other. 

I don't know how this can be possible, or that it may take up alot of resources, but Please think of ways for it. Maybe let players switch team once per-day  and reset back the next daily at reset, seeing that team selection is being tested in the coming beta. Maybe like after my NA commander logs out,  player can switch to sea/ocx alliance, rince and repeat. 

Please and thank you 

This is after all a game mode that players wants to play with their friends or player they are familiar with. 

Edited by SweetPotato.7456
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

With alliance coming, I have to choose one guild over another and that is making me very sad because I need them both since I play both NA and OCX/SEA time zone. and I don't want to choose one over the other. 

I don't know how this can be possible, or that it may take up alot of resources, but Please think of ways for it. Maybe let players switch team once per-day  and reset back the next daily at reset, seeing that team selection is being tested in the coming beta. Maybe like after my NA commander logs out,  player can switch to sea/ocx alliance, rince and repeat. 

Please and thank you 

This is after all a game mode that players wants to play with their friends or player they are familiar with. 

You can only exist on one team/server.  You're asking to essentially bandwagon between teams.  Just get an alt.

Edit:  What will you do if one of your guilds decides to transfer to another server?  Like, this isn't a problem caused by world restructuring.  It's something that happens all the time currently.  In 2013, I bought my first alt account exactly because of this.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Lets call it "Play with whoever you want whenever you want" the whole point of alliances is to play with "your" alliance.. why don't we just make no cost to transfer and transfer anytime so we can always play with our friends and on the winning side o.o idk what goes through peoples heads with these ideas. But this is the exact reason why most servers suck, instead of waiting for your guilds to log in for their 2hour time slots, get a roaming build and actually do things, make callouts, respond to callouts, find people to roam around with. People are useless

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/2/2022 at 7:31 AM, Daerth Riverstone.3218 said:

Lets call it "Play with whoever you want whenever you want" the whole point of alliances is to play with "your" alliance.. why don't we just make no cost to transfer and transfer anytime so we can always play with our friends and on the winning side o.o idk what goes through peoples heads with these ideas. But this is the exact reason why most servers suck, instead of waiting for your guilds to log in for their 2hour time slots, get a roaming build and actually do things, make callouts, respond to callouts, find people to roam around with. People are useless

You can only transfer to the alliance that you have selected. DUH , what were you even thinking, Don't project your cheating mindset on me. 

• Confused 2

Players being able to switch sides at off-hours are exactly whats wrong with the game mode. You can phrase it as being able to chose two active guilds within your timezones, but as those are opposite timezones that also means you can jump to the winning side at nighttime.

Realm Vs Realm game modes are too easy to manipulate like this. This game is actually very lenient as most of them immediately ban you just for playing on another server, and for good reason.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Players being able to switch sides at off-hours are exactly whats wrong with the game mode. You can phrase it as being able to chose two active guilds within your timezones, but as those are opposite timezones that also means you can jump to the winning side at nighttime.

Realm Vs Realm game modes are too easy to manipulate like this. This game is actually very lenient as most of them immediately ban you just for playing on another server, and for good reason.

I don't know how this can be implemented, so i didn't elaborate, I should have, that was my fault.

I want to be able to pick 2 guilds to represent, must be on different timezone, therefore i really cannot be picking a winning team If I have  pre select the 2 guilds I want to represent that runs on different timezone. 

42 minutes ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

I don't know how this can be implemented, so i didn't elaborate, I should have, that was my fault.

I want to be able to pick 2 guilds to represent, must be on different timezone, therefore i really cannot be picking a winning team If I have  pre select the 2 guilds I want to represent that runs on different timezone. 

Sometimes it is necessary to think about scenarios beyond ourselves. What is to stop a bunch of players from creating two guilds for the purpose of stacking them and playing on the different sides then playing only on the side that ends up winning?