Firebrand PVP

FuriousLight.9160

Loremaster trait needs to be tunned for PVP only, the page regeneration for Firebrand without Loremaster is too slow and with it it's still too slow to make use of the tomes.
I suggest making the Loremaster trait regenerate 1 page after 5 seconds instead of 6 second.
With this change i can see some PVP firebrand support or condi damage in play without getting it broken.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FuriousLight.9160 said:

Loremaster trait needs to be tunned for PVP only, the page regeneration for Firebrand without Loremaster is too slow and with it it's still too slow to make use of the tomes.
I suggest making the Loremaster trait regenerate 1 page after 5 seconds instead of 6 second.
With this change i can see some PVP firebrand support or condi damage in play without getting it broken.

i would go 4 seconds and increase max tomes by 1

• Like 2

I think they are gonna adjust the tome generation a bit because even in PvE it feels kinda slow, but maybe we just need more time getting used to it idk. It's very much a different play style than before where one could just have immediate full power access to their tomes.

Right now though it kinda just feels like the pages are never up, but idk how to describe it beyond that.

Self sustain in FB is really bad and the damage low.  That's regarding to any hope of running a dps build; meanwhile  the support variant can't compete against a core Guard which has 3 traitlines and doesn't have to waste 1/3 in "Firebrand" (and despite that, core Guard isn't as meta as Tempest). 

• 3 weeks later...