Loot oddity

From my Dragon's End meta event loot I got a "Ruined Fungal Spore" which is supposed to be what you get when you use a lower quality harvesting tool on a sawgill mushroom.
(I have the Choya harvesting tool with Glyph of the Forester as an FYI)
I know this loot should have been the Echo of the Dragonvoid infusion
Please send it to my account
Gratitude
😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I, too, wish to bring a reward table inconsistency to ArenaNet's attention.

So, I have never gotten a precursor drop during the entire time I've played.

Now, for reasons and words describing said reasons, with mentions of loyal customer and other such stuff, this should be fixed.  This is more reasons and words with stuff about customer satisfaction and other things about making the game fun and player award experience and the like.  I have presented sound, rational arguments that should persuade ArenaNet, and anyone reading this post, that I deserve precursors.  Yes, that's plural.  Here's more reasons with words and phrases that explain stuff.  As you can see, the precursors are well deserved.

And if that doesn't convince you, here's a multitude of even more words that outline the reasons for why this ought to be fixed in my favor.   As you can see, the reasons and arguments are persuasive because they consist of words.  Words are always rational and well-thought, and deserving of serious deliberation.  By typing even more words, I'm only bolstering my case which includes words of arguments and stuff.  Here's even more words.  Words words words.

So, I should get precursors.  Thanks!

Edited by Rogue.8235
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Rogue.8235 said:

Now, for reasons and words describing said reasons, with mentions of loyal customer and other such stuff, this should be fixed.  This is more reasons and words with stuff about customer satisfaction and other things about making the game fun and player award experience and the like.  I have presented sound, rational arguments that should persuade ArenaNet, and anyone reading this post, that I deserve precursors.  Yes, that's plural.  Here's more reasons with words and phrases that explain stuff.  As you can see, the precursors are well deserved.

And if that doesn't convince you, here's a multitude of even more words that outline the reasons for why this ought to be fixed in my favor.   As you can see, the reasons and arguments are persuasive because they consist of words.  Words are always rational and well-thought, and deserving of serious deliberation.  By typing even more words, I'm only bolstering my case which includes words of arguments and stuff.  Here's even more words.  Words words words.

I like your words they are logical and easy to understand.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Rogue.8235 said:

Wouldn't it be better to get something more valuable?

5 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

I like your words they are logical and easy to understand.

Thanks!  Words are easy to use and understand, because they're words!

3 hours ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

Wouldn't it be better to get something more valuable?

Not really, because of words explaining the reasons for why that is so.  In other words, these words explain arguments and stuff about realistic expectations and other words for stuff.  To summarize, words.

• Haha 2