Up the Rewards for Instanced Content

Mell.4873

1 minute ago, Mell.4873 said:

I more meant it prevents one activity being outright better since everything contributes to the daily.

I mean they should bring the proper weeklies back too I'm not to sure why they removed it. 

Again, adding more activities doesn't ensure one isn't 'better' because what is better is just someone's personal preference. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Again, adding more activities doesn't ensure one isn't 'better' because what is better is just someone's personal preference. 

Exactly so for example someone can login do a Raid and not feel like they missed out because the Raid can tick that Daily box to. 

4 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

Exactly so for example someone can login do a Raid and not feel like they missed out because the Raid can tick that Daily box to. 

What do you mean 'exactly'?  I'm telling you that the idea of having more options does NOT balance GPH contrary to your point ... and you are now agreeing with me? OK. 

So again, what does this have to do with increasing the rewards on raids? Still not seeing how what you are saying is related to your request to increase raid rewards. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

4 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

What do you mean 'exactly'?  I'm telling you that the idea of having more options does NOT balance GPH contrary to your point ... and you are now agreeing with me? OK. 

So again, what does this have to do with increasing the rewards on raids?

I just wanted a Weekly and by extension a Daily for Raid and Instanced Content in general. Similar to Fractals and Strikes but just make them better.

A Daily specific Raid/Strike to complete

Any (3 maybe?) Raids to complete for that Week. 

Edited by Mell.4873

4 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

I just wanted a Weekly and by extension a Daily for Raid and Instanced content in general. Similar to Fractals and Strikes but just make them better.

A Daily specific Raid/Strike to complete

Any (3 maybe?) Raids to complete for that Week. 

OK so just to be clear, you aren't talking about increasing raid rewards anymore?

I would suspect that if raids were added to this rotation, the rewards for them could be adjusted downwards, contrary to your original request, based on the same concept of keeping the rewards 'balanced' with other activities. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

11 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

OK so just to be clear, you aren't talking about increasing raid rewards anymore?

I would suspect that if raids were added to this rotation, the rewards for them could be adjusted downwards, contrary to your original request, based on the same concept of keeping the rewards 'balanced' with other activities. 

My entire suggestion is to balance them around Dailies and Weeklies.

7 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

My entire suggestion is to balance them around Dailies and Weeklies.

I don't think you should try to convince yourself that if Raids were added as 'daily/weekly' rotations, you would benefit with more rewards doing them than you currently get. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

17 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

I don't think you should try to convince yourself that if Raids were added as 'daily/weekly' rotations, you would benefit with more rewards doing them than you currently get. 

Nope but it would give me the option to do them to getting both the Daily reward for the completing the Raid and the Daily itself. I mean the PvP Dailies is much better than the PvE Vista/Harvesting Dailies.

On 12/30/2022 at 6:09 AM, kharmin.7683 said:

It's 2 gold.  One doesn't have to do the daily each and every day.  If there is a daily "rotation" of things that I don't enjoy, I can do other things to net that 2 gold. 

The majority of my gold comes from this since I work full time (and crafting). I only really play Instanced content and PvP. When I play more actively Open World will beat it but rarely