Trophy Shipments' worth

Harfang.1507

1 minute ago, SnackParty.3178 said:

There is a Jade bot ability, that grants passive trophies on killing enemies. Could be part of the decline, since those mats can be obtained, by doing about anything.

Yes, you can now even get mats from a bunch of mobs which normally drop nothing, like all raid-mobs that give XP.

On 1/17/2023 at 5:29 AM, Daniyyel.3428 said:

When  person on reddit can post screen shots of their account ranked in top 6 in wealth on gw2efficiency  with over 1 million gold in account value.   Making it very clear  the wealth on their account  is all because of that which cannot be mentioned on this forum yet done by many in the game every day.

That screenshot was fake. The whole post was clickbait and the user post history showed that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Debesyla.7102 said:

That screenshot was fake. The whole post was clickbait and the user post history showed that.

how about sushi,  am I being lied to about that as well? Was he lying when he said he was able to buy almost every legendary in game because of this?  Honestly I don't know.  I don't understand why people would lie about their account. 

Thank you for pointing that out,  I will go back and delete them. 

@Schimmi.6872  You are correct.  I deleted the post regarding that,  If someone can show the youtubers are faking it I will delete those as well.  Guess I'm to gullible.   I can't understand why people would lie about a game. 

All I can say is.  I'm sorry for falling for clickbait and spreading it. 

Edited by Daniyyel.3428
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, soul.9651 said:

Lets just ignore afk farming or multiboxing where people can just get laurels and t6 mats from the log in rewards 🙂 16 million player mmo btw ^^

16 million players as in 16 million accounts ever created over the live history of the game, So yeah it does count multi-boxing as individual players.

Those afk farmers are getting more and more common these days. They might actually have those jade bot upgrades that get you trophies equipped. Hadn't thought of that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1