Balance

mooshie.4890

Hello, I think that engineer have no damage with rifle, with mech I have 200-700 points of attack and without him is the same, I think it shouldn't be like that. Imo with mech attack should be 1500 - 3000, without much more. I have 230 ranked games played and think I know how to play but without grenades I'm nothing, it is terrible cause I take him for rifle:(. I dont wanna be sniper like deadeye. I just wants to Play with rifle, granades and mech but rifle do no dmg, no matter what build i choose. 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, mooshie.4890 said:

Hello, I think that engineer have no damage with rifle, with mech I have 200-700 points of attack and without him is the same, I think it shouldn't be like that. Imo with mech attack should be 1500 - 3000, without much more. I have 230 ranked games played and think I know how to play but without grenades I'm nothing, it is terrible cause I take him for rifle:(. I dont wanna be sniper like deadeye. I just wants to Play with rifle, granades and mech but rifle do no dmg, no matter what build i choose. 

What you are experiencing is a result, of numerous people cringing in the forum that they cant deal with Riflemechanist... so anet nerfed it into the ground.... thats what they always do.

Sorry to tell you that, but riflemechanist will most likely never be viable again in pvp. Players dont like any AI-based spec that is viable for pvp.  People were literally loosing their minds.

maayyyybe it makes a comeback at one point... but i highly doubt it.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, mooshie.4890 said:

Now rifle mechanist can't kil anyone if mech die, It is so sad

Sadly this is exactly what alot of people want.  They dont want AI based specs to be any good. Because they think its cheap.

Give tools holo a shot! Very solid build.

Edited by Sahne.6950

Kupiłem grę dla mecha, bo to mój styl, bawię się tym w innych grach i nie mogę w to grać na pvp, jest to dla mnie trudne. Nie chcę maczugi, chcę wojny na odległość. Za coś innego Jeśli ranger padnie, może mnie zabić i wstać, mechanik nie ma szans na coś takiego. Ma szansę tylko wtedy, gdy obaj gracze umierają. Czy to równowaga?

4 minutes ago, mooshie.4890 said:

Kupiłem grę dla mecha, bo to mój styl, bawię się tym w innych grach i nie mogę w to grać na pvp, jest to dla mnie trudne. Nie chcę maczugi, chcę wojny na odległość. Za coś innego Jeśli ranger padnie, może mnie zabić i wstać, mechanik nie ma szans na coś takiego. Ma szansę tylko wtedy, gdy obaj gracze umierają. Czy to równowaga?

Try to use condi bunker mech, much better then rifle.

If cata is S, I can put condi mech in c tier, not that bad.

1 hour ago, mooshie.4890 said:

Engi rifle DPS is fine ty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mooshie.4890 said:

Is it Your movie? I'm watching You all time, GG. ^^ I'll try propably but still can't understand why my rifle hit 200 points, it is exaggeration

Yes, it's my clips, and mecha have no damage (condi mech / rifle mech), it's bunker build, and pretty hard to carry a game.

14 minutes ago, mooshie.4890 said:

So what should I do od I still want to Play this weak mechanist with rifle,granades and Rocket boots? Is iT possibile to do? Could U come up with some build?

8 minutes ago, mooshie.4890 said:

Or better...make movie, love Your clips.

Ok, I try to make one, but I think even core engi are 200% better then rifle mech.

Edited by freakcoco.4287

Just now, mooshie.4890 said:

But I tried do core engi and Imo rifle still do the same dmg. Maybe I had some bugs but I was on heart od mists and still have attack 300-700 sometimes 1K. Maybe I'm wrong or something went wrong. 

Core engi are comb base class, it's have low dps but it have middle level burst damage.

Ok, I understand bro, thanks for clips and help. You're great player. I'll try condi pistol shield from Your clip but maybe change something cause I like explosives. And if U will find sense build for rifle power granades with Rocket boots give post 

Edited by mooshie.4890

4 hours ago, mooshie.4890 said:

Choose a tools holo.  They are very successful in doing damage with rifle due to its ability to CC, and its blunderbuss and leap skill.  You will not think that rifle produces no damage then.

I just want them to return some of the AA damage on rifle.... they nerfed it so it deals even less damage than hipshot before the rework.

kitten, elixir gun's auto attack is dealing more damage than the rifle auto! How did they not see that they were overkilling the nerf?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2