Question on instance and group.

MrFUBR.8309

3 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Not everyone is good with the Raptor jump puzzle at the end. I always need multiple attempts as well.

multiple attempts, sure. But over 200 deaths (obviously a hyperbole, I hope) Is a little ridiculous, especially cause you don't even have to go all that fast and the path is relatively straightforward 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sarius.9285 said:

multiple attempts, sure. But over 200 deaths (obviously a hyperbole, I hope) Is a little ridiculous, especially cause you don't even have to go all that fast and the path is relatively straightforward 

While I think 200 are hyperbole as well, my first time doing the mission required 10+ tries.

And I have considered myself decent at non-Griffon mount manoeuvring since the early days of PoF.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Confused 2

how do you die in there?! It's literally just following the path.....also the Opener has to complete the instance for it to count

You don't just follow the path. You have to dodge the red rings every 5 or 6 seconds, wait on the purple crystals to go away while dodging the red circles and not get hit by the tornado that is chasing you around the map and finally not get blown off the landing by the bursts of wind that try to blow you off the landing... All of which kill you instantly. I went in with 172 deaths and now have 494 and counting...  😞

Edited by MrFUBR.8309
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

From the Wiki:  In spite of the mission explicitly telling you to use the Raptor, you can switch mounts...  Perhaps, try Griffon or Skyscale? 

Don't have the griffon yet, it's 250G, and this needs to be done to get Skyscale, need to finish through War Eternal. It's the reason I'm doing this in the first place...

• Confused 1

On 2/12/2023 at 9:13 PM, MrFUBR.8309 said:

You don't just follow the path. You have to dodge the red rings every 5 or 6 seconds, wait on the purple crystals to go away while dodging the red circles and not get hit by the tornado that is chasing you around the map and finally not get blown off the landing by the bursts of wind that try to blow you off the landing... All of which kill you instantly. I went in with 172 deaths and now have 494 and counting...  😞

And read the story! Don't forget that while you run you also have to pay attention to what the poor Blish says 😄

If you have problems finding someone, send me whisper (EU).