Trading Post Has Broken for me [Merged]

Hi. I am currently experiencing a problem with the Black Lion Trading Company Trading Post.

I am able to search for armor that I want, using the filters to narrow down my needs, but when I move to the weapons list I encounter a strange problem.

For starts, without any filters and the auto insert of my current class along with "only show available" the list is populated with infusions and upgrade jewels.

When I attempt to use filters to search for attributes and then pick a weapon type, like axe, I get the message of a warning sign plus "Sorry, no items match this filter."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/818640968424882189/1079964836332580934/image.png

I have tried clearing my cache in the %temp% folder, but the problem persists.

Is there a fix for this that I am not aware of?

• Like 4

There was some chatter on this a couple of hours ago in Crystal Oasis. I took some screenshots, saw the same as OP. Weapons, with no specific type or filter used, shows upgrade components like infusions. Selecting a weapon type shows no results. Choosing Upgrade Components showed, like, crafting items or something like that, but also returned no results when specifically clicking the infusions or sigils sections.

A re-log or trying to get a fresh local cache (e.g., https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231273908-Troubleshooting-Trading-Post-Errors) does not appear to fix it.

Edited by synk.6907
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, synk.6907 said:

There was some chatter on this a couple of hours ago in Crystal Oasis. I took some screenshots, saw the same as OP. Weapons, with no specific type or filter used, shows upgrade components like infusions. Selecting a weapon type shows no results. Choosing Upgrade Components showed, like, crafting items or something like that, but also returned no results when specifically clicking the infusions or sigils sections.

A re-log or trying to get a fresh local cache (e.g., https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231273908-Troubleshooting-Trading-Post-Errors) does not appear to fix it.

replying to myself as I forgot to add the following:

- Not everyone had this issue, though multiple of the people using /map chat did (based on folks chiming in to the discussion while I was there)

- Using the TP search without selecting any category still showed the items (e.g., "sword" would show weapons, skins, etc. that matched), suggesting to me more support for Coherent or whatever we've got these days flaking out rather than the Trading Post itself

Edited by synk.6907
  • Like 1

As of this posting the Trading Post filter for the Weapon Category is broken. If you apply any filtering to the Weapon Category nothing will show up at all. Perhaps it has something to do with it being patch day who knows.

Edited by Sruni.8294
  • Like 1