I'm a gunflamerholic!

Xperiment.6923

I've been maining a gunzerker for months in PvE. Trying out some WvW and PvP. I get my keister whooped a lot!! Still having fun but I wanted to try another class for a comparison. Need to decide if I just suck or how glass is my cannon. People who like their gunzerkers what's a class that I might like? Is there an elite spec that makes a class tanker then a warrior? Are warrior's even tanky?

• Like 1

I like myself some gunflame. It's such a stupid skill that it's a meme tbh.

What I mean by this?

• It's better than core rifle burst
  • It can cc someone
  • It influcts *one* stack of burning
  • It also fires really fast, and you can move while doing it
  • Using Blood Reckoning, you can fire two shots of those
  • Did I mention that it can literally CC someone from like, 1200 range away or something? Maybe 900 but still. It's just as stupid as Necro's Spectral Grasp, think about that
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started to play with defense trait line into a Gunflame build. Idea of adding Weakness into my gunflame burst using adrenaline to regen life. Definitely gave me more survivability but at the price of doing 1/2 the damage. Trying to find more synergies to make rifle a thing!

24 minutes ago, Xperiment.6923 said:

Started to play with defense trait line into a Gunflame build. Idea of adding Weakness into my gunflame burst using adrenaline to regen life. Definitely gave me more survivability but at the price of doing 1/2 the damage. Trying to find more synergies to make rifle a thing!

Take SS. Gunflame is a daze so it will give you stability. Use BR then so the followup Gunflame gets the damage boost from SS and CtW.

• Like 1