Im trying to reset my PW. Guild Wars tells me that a message is sent to my Email and it never shows up.

Maybe it something wrong with my Email Settings. ?... I have tried uninstalling GW2, and reloading it. I have tried rebooting my PC, in that order. GW2 loaded up to the point that is just at "Playable" but I am pretty sure it is not playable. And, I have changed my PW so many times I have lost track of them (trying with "Remember My Password" , a checked box and I tried it with the box unchecked. This is too much trouble...WoW !

Edited by Michael Conrad.6704
kitten you
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

OK, one at a time starting with Linken. It started with the day after I was discussing the IRS , Racism and the Bill of Rights in WvW, maybe last Tuesday night ? I immediately thought, "they finally kicked me?!" ..then it felt more like a suspension. Then it culminated with indifference. 

Jukhyk: I have checked my Spam Folder. Its not there. GW's will not send me anything  to email and I tested my email with personal messages. I instantly received my own.

Inculpatus: the CS team remains incommunicado. My GF says that GW2 is probably not appropriate and I trust her. 

Edited by Michael Conrad.6704
because,
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It's really difficult to provide support since 95% of what you write has nothing to do with what the actual issue is.

If your account was suspended, there would be a message when you log in saying it is and why.  See for example: https://prnt.sc/laojls

Why are you trying to reset your password in the first place?

It makes zero sense why you uninstalled and tried to reinstall just because of a password.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Conrad.6704 said:

so, I don't know

Is this supposed to be your answer to my earlier question asking why you are trying to reset your password?  I'm asking because I'm trying to walk backwards through the problem.

I can only make assumptions and waste your time with my assumptions.

Were you asked to change your password?
Do you need to change your password?
Or did the launcher remember it for you and one day you ran the launcher and it didn't have your password saved?

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

If you can log into the forums and post messages, you can find your password in your browser's settings.  Try that one.

Exactly.

If this is a case of the launcher not saving the password, it's possible he has it saved in his browser and he doesn't need to mess with some email problem then.  I suspect if he is not receiving ANY email from ArenaNet, not even support, he's got it blocked on his email account somehow and that's a different issue with a different solution.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 1

@Michael Conrad.6704

First of all, do you have more then one GW2 accounts? In that case you have two or more account and each account have a different email which is used to create unique Display Name ID (where - Display Name - the same name that is displayed in game for your account when you playing and here on forum instead of your email which is connected to that account for each account, then you might have mixed up which GW2 account belongs to which password and when you reset your password it will be sent to the wrong account.

If you GW2 account haven't been closed for some reason, then you should be able to log in on CS site and create a ticket. Each ticket update will then sent to your email that is part of your in game Display Names registered for that account. In case you can't log into that account: https://help.guildwars.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017818774-I-Can-t-Log-In-to-the-Support-Site

It would also be helpful here on forum if you stated if you issues with your account is a Steam created account or an ArenaNet created account. Steam created accounts are more limited in how they can connect to CS support, then ArenaNet accounts what I wrote here above about how tickets work when using web based CS Support might not work for Steam based account as those are expected to use email (support@arena.net).

Trouble Logging In? (CS page about log in issues and possible solution)

https://help.guildwars.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001598088