Can we please have the equipment and build template as ONE

asterix.9614

Why are they separated?? It is beyond annoying that we have to manually change those 2. In wvw I have to change my build on the fly, especially when going against the cele kittens like harb and willbender 😕 or when joining a ball vs ball.

Is it impossible to make equipment and build template change with one button/ click, or am I missing something?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6

Put related build/equipment templates on the same "tab number" then when you want to swap them, do it by right clicking on weapon swap and click on adjacent numbers (1/1, 2/2, ...). Alternatively bind them to the same keys with different modifiers. Not sure in what situation you'd need it any more "on the fly" than that.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

No because twice the monetization 🤑

But also you can just bind Fx and Fx+1 keys to corresponding templates and fatfinger the keys.

I would buy something that lets me bundle equipment and build templates so that I can use 1 hotkey for both. Its really redundant to need 2.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

I would buy something that lets me bundle equipment and build templates so that I can use 1 hotkey for both. Its really redundant to need 2.

I expect people to grow up from shrieking CoD kids to PC Gaming Masterrace on their own and learn things like that.

Plus you can be banned from the forum for even suggesting the forbidden word.

• Confused 1