Thanks for the combo items!

I got the flying carpet glider a while ago for a djinn themed character, but the combo wasn't available at the time. Recently, seeing the travel gizmo/glider combo on sale, I wondered if I should have waited.

I'm glad the combo packages have been normalized, now, and thankful that you retroactively unlocked the other half of them for those of us who had purchased in the past.

Much appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I had bought three of those combos previously, but I can't remember now how much I paid for them, or whether I'd bought them as combos or separate pieces, so I'm not sure how generous the new offer really is for others. It feels generous though. And may be making others in my situation wonder if they paid too much.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I was surprised they allowed players who already had part of a combo to unlock the other item for free, I wasn't expecting that when I first read that they'd be packaged together in future. I have a feeling they've re-packaged other items in the past and didn't do this, but I can't remember for sure.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 10:37 AM, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

I bought both the broomstick glider and the riding broom, so I feel ripped off =:/

I also bought 2 of the combo's and paid full price for them when I could have bought 1 of each and received the other parts free.

I at least had the 'present' of the broomstick from them...

lol

• Confused 1

If you bought one or both parts of the combo within the last few months it might be worth contacting Support to ask if they can refund you for one, since it's now free.

But if it was longer than a few months they'll almost certainly say no, because you had the use of it for all that time instead of having to wait until now. That's how it worked with things like gathering tools and salvage kits when shared inventory slots came in, making additional ones redundant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

If you bought one or both parts of the combo within the last few months it might be worth contacting Support to ask if they can refund you for one, since it's now free.

But if it was longer than a few months they'll almost certainly say no, because you had the use of it for all that time instead of having to wait until now. That's how it worked with things like gathering tools and salvage kits when shared inventory slots came in, making additional ones redundant.

Thats a good idea...really good.

I bought mine when they were half-price... so... they will probably say no.

Will try though.

😁

• Like 1