Hello I guess I suck

Mostly play core Warrior. You can apologize now, I'll wait.... K so really disgusted with incredible imbalance of all classes that is not Warrior! Pets/illusions/clones WTS! How is a friggin pet do so much dmg? Mechs = unkillable pets!? Next GAOE....srry but all GAOE's need a nerf! What ridiculous horse crap 1/2 time hard to even see...devs need to account for 3 or more of them sitting on a node. GTFO ... GAoE = minimal effort should reward donkey. Next all "Spin to win" F that noise! Another minimal effort push 1 button BS. Devs....go play Warrior for 30 matches ... then write me a check! 

Let the confuse emoji's begin!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xperiment.6923 said:

Mostly play core Warrior. You can apologize now, I'll wait.... K so really disgusted with incredible imbalance of all classes that is not Warrior! Pets/illusions/clones WTS! How is a friggin pet do so much dmg? Mechs = unkillable pets!? Next GAOE....srry but all GAOE's need a nerf! What ridiculous horse crap 1/2 time hard to even see...devs need to account for 3 or more of them sitting on a node. GTFO ... GAoE = minimal effort should reward donkey. Next all "Spin to win" F that noise! Another minimal effort push 1 button BS. Devs....go play Warrior for 30 matches ... then write me a check! 

Let the confuse emoji's begin!!

I give you an unfortunate welcome to spvp and the action RPG hot mess that is gw2! Have a like!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I give you an unfortunate welcome to spvp and the action RPG hot mess that is gw2! Have a like!

Just wish it wasn't play this meta or that meta. Admittedly I like throughing stuff together like a pokemon deck and trying to find some meme synergies.

Core war is not good. Its simple to play, thats about it. Get a defense dagger/shield/gs spellbreaker build, it plays slightly differently but is not much harder and is a world apart on the power lvl. You will still need to learn to land your dmg though, that is a common theme with war builds. Maybe you can play ranger, dmg there is easier to land and its not more complicated to play on beginner skill lvl.

You are also complaining about typical things new players complain about. Give it time, you'll learn.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 12:10 AM, Xperiment.6923 said:

Just wish it wasn't play this meta or that meta. Admittedly I like throughing stuff together like a pokemon deck and trying to find some meme synergies.

That's what the game was originally, supposed to be about (like guild wars 1) but Anet dropped the ball very hard with gw2...they don't really understand good game design, and what we have is the result of that lack of understanding.

The complexity of games like Pokemon and Yugioh, towers immensely over the complexity of gw2 which simply features "lots of skills that do pretty much the same thing." 

• Confused 1