Tf?

dead.7638

On 6/10/2023 at 12:16 AM, ascii.1369 said:

Admittedly I only read through the Mesmer changes and only watched the Mesmer part of the stream 🙂

But honestly, whatever. Don't really care what others "get", Mesmer changes went in the right direction across the board and that's good.

I didnt watch the stream, let me guess.
He was super hype about the dodge and either ignored or downplayed the following 15 nerfs to mesmer?

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 4:27 AM, Gibson.4036 said:

Anyone know why Temporal Curtain got its range nerfed? Seems like it will be significantly less effective for keeping enemies away from my Virt and clumping them under Rain of Swords.

I'm terrible at theorycraft. None of these changes are going to touch last year's Solar "I Hate Axe" changes for Mirage, are they?

people were sometimes using 1 mesmer in 40 man zerg in wvw and using curtain to pull people afking on walls.
ofc people were whining about it despite the fact that several other classes can do the same... so here we are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2023 at 2:27 PM, rotten.9753 said:

I feel like it's June 2022 when everyone was complaining about Solar balancing, now it's CmC' fault. Who could have thought?

the difference is that solar was utterly clueless and did random kitten because he didnt know any better.
cmc does it because he wants to do it 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

people were sometimes using 1 mesmer in 40 man zerg in wvw and using curtain to pull people afking on walls.
ofc people were whining about it despite the fact that several other classes can do the same... so here we are.

Not many were afk. Most try to hit siege with no stab and get pulled cos of that.

Anyway, gonna have to deal with a lot of Litany of Wrath - Willy and AED Engis now 😒

3 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

Jokes on them, this only nerfs open field pulls and some cliffs, but not off walls. 😏🤷‍♂️

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

People have been whining about it, yes.

Since 2012.

One wonders why ANet decided to listen to the whining almost 11 years later.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gesbo.6420 said:

I just realised that well of action gives alacrity now instead of superseded. We are back at square one for providing both alacrity and Quickness through sieze the moment... if it is also 5 seconds of alacrity that is...

I've heard many people say that it appeared a developer said in the comments of the stream that that change wasn't actually happening...

Either way I think that if Alac is given to Well of Action it's going to be crap. You'll have the difficulty of positioning the well so people are in it's radius at the end.

It's only going to be 3-5 seconds of Alac on a 20 second cooldown skill. So on a Quick build you'll only be reducing cooldowns by 1 second.

On an Alac build you'll probably have enough uptime that you won't need the unreliability of Well of Action.

Superspeed will be better for the group to keep.