Now that we will be able to move with Flurry

Zekent.3652

For now I'm very happy with my Condi Combat Cabbage being  able to move while flurrying. That thing was unusuable in competitive and punished you for using a sword outside berserk mode.

Now it might mean non zerk warriors and zerkers not in berserk mode are actually going to have a burst skill while wielding mainhand sword...

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can we like make the change @oscuro.9720 suggested already about Final Thrust??

If you guys have played New World, rapier has a skill which would be a perfect for a weapon like sword, allowing it to mass cleave and bleed enemies. https://nwdb.info/db/ability/ability_rapier_aerial_lunge_intro

With moving flurry and a skill like this, Axe will have competetion for a hybrid dps mainhand at last without feeling super clunky.

I'd also recommend for an Eviscerate change though, maybe some type of wider pbaoe.

GW2 is no loner the game for melee single target skills, that's what history is teaching us.

9 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

If you guys have played New World, rapier has a skill which would be a perfect for a weapon like sword, allowing it to mass cleave and bleed enemies. https://nwdb.info/db/ability/ability_rapier_aerial_lunge_intro

With moving flurry and a skill like this, Axe will have competetion for a hybrid dps mainhand at last without feeling super clunky.

Rapier in New World is the only enjoyable melee weapon. It may have been an inspiration for my idea subconsciously tbh. (I actually did a full rapier-themed rework post for sword but idk if I made that before or after playing New World. I wasn’t actively thinking of modeling it after the New World weapon though).

I don’t think axe would have competition with just hybrid, but certain power builds as well. Tetherbreaker could become a powerful option with its mobility to break tether then dash back through them with final thrust. It really opens the entire weapon set to be more viable in all circumstances imo.

Now we just need to fix riposte and the double sword dream will become a reality. 

• Like 2