Wait....this build is considered easy and OP now?

Arheundel.6451

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Untamed_-_LB/GS_Untamed_Marksman

Is there something I don't see? Is this real life?

For me Untamed is the worst class design I ever seen in a MMO....just the other day, I defeated an untamed with a staff druid...a "power" staff druid in PVP...so please, can somebody tell me this secret OP Untamed build?

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Like 4

It can do massive hits. Also vulnerable to blind. I use similar build to wvw, but skirmishing instead of beastmastery. 

But it is not easy imo. You need some build up, you have to think when will you use your skills. So it is not a brainless bruiser build.

That's the same Untamed build that has been in sPvP for 8 months to over a year now--it just traded out UT because of the animation nerf.  

From my estimation and experience playing against it when teleburst was a thing (Jan-Feb this year), it wasn't great and relied way too much on the teleburst.  Outside of that it was just kiting around with LB, and that's more cheesing range advantage and opponents that only know 'stand on point and die' than it is anything special with the build.

When I wasn't playing immob Druid, I had way more success on Axe/Wh + GS Untamed and don't expect that to change with the upcoming patch.