GEM STORE Question

The Dragon Fireworks Package (which includes the glider) isn't a gem store item. It came from Black Lion Chests originally and is now available for 30 statuettes. The good news is items available for statuettes are now permanent, so you can buy it any time you've got enough, the bad news is the statuettes are mainly obtained from black lion chests, so getting 30 could be slow and/or expensive.

But just so you know there isn't a predictable schedule for most gem store items and if Anet plans when items will be available that information isn't available anywhere so you won't find a complete schedule online. I know some people have tried making ones using various methods but they're always missing info, especially for new items.

Also there's very few real-world events which are acknowledged in-game and the 4th of July isn't one of them. Halloween, Christmas/New Year and Lunar New Year have Tyrian equivalents, but I think that's it. They don't do in-game events, gem store sales or anything like that for other real-life events.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

The U.S.A.'s Independence Day only has meaning for people living in the U.S.A. (and the handful of U.S.A. aficionados in other countries).

In comparison to worldwide celebrations like Christmas or Halloween, it has little meaning. Chinese New Year probably is an ingame event, because China is one of the three service regions of the game.

Even Easter doesn't get meaningful representation, so I doubt the fourth of July will get much.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

A "stickied" thread is one that has been pinned to the top of a discussion forum, so it won't get buried under all the other threads and posts people have made. "GD" is General Discussion - this forum here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/forum/11-guild-wars-2-discussion/

The thread you'll want to keep an eye on is this:

It updates every day, thanks to one incredibly dedicated and kind forum user.

9 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The Dragon Fireworks Package (which includes the glider) isn't a gem store item. It came from Black Lion Chests originally and is now available for 30 statuettes. The good news is items available for statuettes are now permanent, so you can buy it any time you've got enough, the bad news is the statuettes are mainly obtained from black lion chests, so getting 30 could be slow and/or expensive.

But just so you know there isn't a predictable schedule for most gem store items and if Anet plans when items will be available that information isn't available anywhere so you won't find a complete schedule online. I know some people have tried making ones using various methods but they're always missing info, especially for new items.

Also there's very few real-world events which are acknowledged in-game and the 4th of July isn't one of them. Halloween, Christmas/New Year and Lunar New Year have Tyrian equivalents, but I think that's it. They don't do in-game events, gem store sales or anything like that for other real-life events.