"We ruined your class, come back in a month"

GetFoxxed.9478

Was going to preorder the expansion but not anymore. I'm not interested in playing this game as anything other than Mirage, as Virtuoso was disappointing and is getting hit too. Don't see why so many of these changes have to be in PVE. What am I supposed to do, exclusively farm meta events with Greatsword?

There are so many bad weapons and play styles they could be buffing, but instead this is what they do?

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ElectricMeow.9285 said:

Was going to preorder the expansion but not anymore. I'm not interested in playing this game as anything other than Mirage, as Virtuoso was disappointing and is getting hit too. Don't see why so many of these changes have to be in PVE. What am I supposed to do, exclusively farm meta events with Greatsword?

There are so many bad weapons and play styles they could be buffing, but instead this is what they do?

your reddit post deserves it's own thread

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Waffles.5632 said:

I am pretty sure it's the exact same patch notes as the preview. I could be wrong, haven't read fully yet, but I can't see any changes to anything yet. Unless I'm missing something it seems atm like Anet literally ignored all feedback lmfao.

It's not incompetence. It wouldn't surprise me if they compiled smart feedback and then sees all the data from this release and cross-references it with the feedback.

Its been a year plus and Virt Mesmer has been consistently downgraded as well. 

I'd take my May 2022 Virt over any of the versions we've had since. 

Also amazing they release this nightmare balance patch near the anniversary of last years nightmare balance patch. 

Fool me once...