So! Arc Divider is terrible as expected! :)

JTGuevara.9018

Okay i do not want to be mad any more If the Community want to just change it back i will be still fine with. This does not mean I would not prefer the now new Version! But if the Community wants the old one to stay it Just should stay simple as that....

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

I think we’re wasting our breath trying to convince our PvE and WvW warrior brethren.

Yeah, pretty much.

But for us warriors here in PvP, we’re happy with the new version. It’s objectively better in PvP, and any good PvPer will agree with that.

Good to see that you're satisfied. Would've liked more consideration for your pve and wvw 'brethren' before changing a skill just to play with the same 100 people dancing on a circle. Don't forget that these changes are game-wide.

Personally I’m happy for them to skill split it, so PvE and WvW keep the old version, but I’d be upset if we got that useless glacial clown spin back in PvP.

What you mean is the current glacial clown spin that takes almost a full second to hit something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Good to see that you're satisfied. Would've liked more consideration for your pve and wvw 'brethren' before changing a skill just to play with the same 100 people dancing on a circle. Don't forget that these changes are game-wide.

I do realise that a large portion of players feel negatively about the change, which is a shame. I'd like to keep the single-hit variant in PvP, if possible. I've actually been enjoying the new AD. But I would completely support reverting the skills in WvW and PvE, acknowledging just how many people are upset.

25 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

What you mean is the current glacial clown spin that takes almost a full second to hit something.

It is a very powerful skill with a large radius, it does need a fair telegraph, but it's definitely landable. I wouldn't mind the damage being a tiny bit higher, I think the scaling is fine, but the base damage needs to come up.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 Sir how should i hit someone when just not online xd. Anyways i added U still so we could do some 1v1s cause actually thats what I Love in this Game xd (but have not done since some month or maybe years .... sadly 1v1 Servers are death ..... RIP xd)

At work atm, will be on later 😈

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Okay i do not want to be mad any more If the Community want to just change it back i will be still fine with. This does not mean I would not prefer the now new Version! But if the Community wants the old one to stay it Just should stay simple as that....

No, just give the staff the spin. And don't give it a hundred blades equivalent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Sir how should i hit someone when just not online xd. Anyways i added U still so we could do some 1v1s cause actually thats what I Love in this Game xd (but have not done since some month or maybe years .... sadly 1v1 Servers are death ..... RIP xd)

I did now around 30 Pvp games today with this skill and i really can't understand how are you able to play with this. This skill is absolutely trash in PvP, exact the same trash kitten as in PvE OMG. 95% of all players easy doge it.
I don't know in which elo are you playing, but boy.... if an enemy is not able to block this, he must be terrible.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Viper.2436 said:

I did now around 30 Pvp games today with this skill and i really can't understand how are you able to play with this. This skill is absolutely trash in PvP, exact the same trash kitten as in PvE OMG. 95% of all players easy doge it.
I don't know in which elo are you playing, but boy.... if an enemy is not able to block this, he must be terrible.

Even with quickness?

• Sad 1

On 6/28/2023 at 2:06 AM, Myror.7521 said:

@JTGuevara.9018 If you can't enjoy it just not my fault its not like they not said that it will have a 0,8 (ingame 0,5) Second cast time. All im saying its still better than that Spin for Clown kitten. If i want spiny for winy i can Go simply Axe/Axe or sweap class and Go for Reaper ...... lol

I never said it was, my guy. Also. Nope. It is 0.8. I've logged in and verified for myself.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 12:15 PM, Viper.2436 said:

So...you've done the dirty work...

On 6/29/2023 at 1:28 PM, Viper.2436 said:

yes, ofc. this animation is bad.

#giveusbackthe3hits

When not even the in-game equivalent of a dose of 'coca cola' can bail out this "rework"...

• Haha 1