Tone Deaf

Echostorm.9143

Page after page of anger and condescendingly saying player input was taken into account with no real changes from the preview thread.

Ever increasingly convoluted carpal tunnel builds balanced toward try hard pvp instead of a pve majority that clearly prefers lower intensity builds as clearly evidenced by mechs and verts everywhere.

This is supposed to be a fun game not a bunch of nerfed themeless builds with exhausting and unforgiving rotations or just hustling to keep boons up and nothing else.  Get your act together.

Edited by Echostorm.9143
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Echostorm.9143 said:

Page after page of anger and condescendingly saying player input was taken into account with no real changes from the preview thread.

Ever increasingly convoluted carpal tunnel builds balanced toward try hard pvp instead of a pve majority that clearly prefers lower intensity builds as clearly evidenced by mechs and verts everywhere.

This is supposed to be a fun game not a bunch of nerfed themeless builds with exhausting and unforgiving rotations.  Get your act together.

Just wait for the dust to settle. I'm sure some adjustment will come if a particular Elite that is underperforming.
I would rather then that what happened to Engineer Rifle buff where people expectations for the weapon got ruined when they nerfed it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

Honestly I'm not super worried about the numbers, those can easily be tweaked and adjusted as necessary. The big issue is that they've removed entire playstyles/spec flows from the game. I loved Herald because of how it played, it worked well and felt very satisfying to play. Now it's just ... annoying to play, the core gameplay was changed in a direction that takes all of the fun out of it and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna play now, if anything at all. It's just so sad.

I'm really more and more starting to feel like quickness and alacrity are awful for the health of the game, and we'd all be happier if they got just removed from the game somehow.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

I'm sure some adjustment will come

- Frank, what is this?
- These are patchnotes, Mike.
- I see that these are patchnotes, what the f**k is this?
- Those are nerfs and broken specs, Mike.
- Frank, we were supposed to make some good changes to the professions balance and fix tons of bugs.
- Mike, but why if we can just break everything?
- Why, Frank?
- So we could bring everything back to how it was and players will be happy, Mike. I thought it was obvious.

Edited by Antrix.4512
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4