Complete the newest story chapter; ''Interlude: Forward'' and then...

Go to Garenhoff in Kessex Hills for an updated scene of the upcoming expansion, it's a bit teaser of what's happening for the expansion, I'll leave it that for you to explore. 😉

***********SPOILER***************

DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE ''INTERLUDE: FORWARD''!

I liked the updated interactions of the town villages when visiting the village again aswell the Wizard's Tower's disappearance after Aurene's farewell, nice touch for SotO.

Edited by TwistedAlga.4235
  • Like 4

• TwistedAlga.4235 changed the title to Complete the newest story chapter; ''Interlude: Forward'' and then...
1 minute ago, TwistedAlga.4235 said:

You do not have to complete EoD with any of you characters, you just need to have completed the lastest chapter with Aurene, ''INTERLUDE: FORWARD''. It is under EoD story act, though.

I know that, I was just quick typing, I mean is it there on other chars who haven’t? I thought the change was for all when the patch went live. Interesting if a whole area changes from a story trigger. I only recall seeing that in EotN

3 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Interesting if a whole area changes from a story trigger. I only recall seeing that in EotN

The same happened with the Nightmare Tower in Kessex Hill. Before doing Season 1, it looks all nice, after it's a ruin.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

1 minute ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

The same happened with The Nightmare Tower in Kessex Hill. Before doing Season 2, it looks all nice, after it's a ruin.

Really? I could have sworn it looks ruined on my characters who haven’t done season 2. I’ll check when I next login 

24 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

I know that, I was just quick typing, I mean is it there on other chars who haven’t? I thought the change was for all when the patch went live. Interesting if a whole area changes from a story trigger. I only recall seeing that in EotN

The tower is still there for characters who haven't done the new story instance.

I was there on a beta character (who obviously hadn't done any story) and saw players in map chat talking about it being gone, which confused me because I could still see it. Then I switched to my ranger who has done the new story and it wasn't there for her.

It doesn't change the whole area though. The tower is gone but that's always been outside of the map. I'm not sure if it's a 3D object or a 2D image but either way I think it's all one piece. Other than that the only change I noticed is some NPCs are in different places and have new dialogue.

Edit: Looks like the elementals are gone too, except the one for the hero point.

Edited by Danikat.8537

9 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The tower is still there for characters who haven't done the new story instance.

I was there on a beta character (who obviously hadn't done any story) and saw players in map chat talking about it being gone, which confused me because I could still see it. Then I switched to my ranger who has done the new story and it wasn't there for her.

It doesn't change the whole area though. The tower is gone but that's always been outside of the map. I'm not sure if it's a 3D object or a 2D image but either way I think it's all one piece. Other than that the only change I noticed is some NPCs are in different places and have new dialogue.

Exactly 😛 It's nothing ''game changing'' but I liked they updated some of the interactions with some of the villagers and some are even gone from the village. All the elementals are gone and the Mayor and his Town Guard is freakin' out abit, 😆

53 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I corrected my typo: Season 1, not 2. 🙂

I thought that happened for everyone after the episode finished though, regardless of whether they completed Nightmare Tower. Unless something has changed when they rereleased s1?

25 minutes ago, leila.7962 said:

[SPOILER] should be on the post's title.. because as you click on it you can read the spoiler right away.. shrugs

Well. It is your choice to continue to read the spoiler text under the SPOILER.... shrugs.

Edited by TwistedAlga.4235
  • Confused 1