Weapon ideas for Guardian and Necromancer

Necro: The play style of the dual blades are quick and turns deadly quickly. Lots of ups and downs to keep combat fun and refreshing.

Guard: High risk, high reward. A fun, slow but powerful build oriented for big dmg numbers, a mix of bladesworn and reaper great sword.

Necromancer dual blades: 

Sword 1, Flurry of the fearless - strike quickly in a chain of bursts, crippling your opponent with fear and bleed - auto attack chain

Sword 2, Blood ritual - lunge your swords into the ground opening a portal of blood and decay. Creating life out of the death around you. Heal based on the damage you deal, damage scales with healing (heals allies too)

Sword 3, Feral blades - enter a feral state while setting your sword ablaze, strikes cause torment and burning. Unblockable

Sword 4, Deathzone - push and then pull all enemies towards you (knocking down and then pulling basically) apply chill for each enemy affected 

Sword 5, Life on edge - deplete your life force into a huge frenzy around you, dealing massive damage and devastating conditions (scales on current life force)

-bonus Healing power: you can’t die for a 4 seconds and reduce your health to 1hp. Fill your life force meter as you heal back within this window.

Guardian dual pistols:

Pistol 1, Heavy Trigger  - Fire slow exploding bullets penetrating through enemies causing heavy burning - auto chain

Pistol 2, Mega Shot - Charge up a massive bullet causing a massive explosion of fire in a radius, causing heavy burning and cc.

Pistol 3, Sling of explosion - Shoot a detonating shot behind you, on explosion leap forward from the impact

Pistol 4, Uneven calculations - 50% chance of either, Your next pistol ability will trigger twice, or you will miss your attacks for 5seconds (if you trigger pistol 5 twice you will also be stunned on weapon swap)

Pistol 5, Pistol overload- Lose control firing pistol abilities at random, after one of each ability have been triggered force a weapon swap making you unable to swap back for 1 minute. (If you only have pistols equipped you are stunned for 5sec)

GW2 shines when it doesn’t take itself too seriously and tries something new, weird and original. 
-Come with unique and cool ideas yourself!

Edited by Mukizo.1269
  • Like 2
  • Confused 5

Omg I hate your ideas haha. Utterly flavorless non-fantasies.

Guardian - OH Warhorn

4. Symbol of Superiority - it's not a stupid kitten pistol

5. Spiritcall - summon a ghostly knight that lunges forward and attacks for a few seconds with cone cleave damage before disappearing.

Necro - OH Shield

4. Counterterrorism - block attacks from the front. If attacked, follow-up by summoning a spectral horror that claws the enemy. If the claw connects, enemy is stunned.

5. Meat Shield - root and channel 360-shield for 3 seconds. Damage reduced 50 percent and self-inflict bleeding, but charge life force 20% for each hit.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

4 minutes ago, Batalix.2873 said:

Guardian - OH Warhorn

5. Spiritcall - summon a ghostly knight that lunges forward and attacks for a few seconds with cone cleave damage before disappearing.

Necro - OH Shield

4. Counterterrorism - block attacks from the front. If attacked, follow-up by summoning a spectral horror that claws the enemy. If the claw connects, enemy is stunned.

5. Meat Shield - root and channel 360-shield for 3 seconds. Damage reduced 50 percent and self-inflict bleeding, but charge life force 20% for each hit.

No thanks. Necro with shield just sounds terrible and boring. No one can want that. Double sword Necro is way cooler. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Batalix.2873 said:

Go play Willbender if you enjoy bad, off-brand double sword fantasies then. 🙃

No, soon I can play my Necro with double sword. Off hand shield Necro is just bad. 

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Batalix.2873 said:

Guardian - OH Warhorn

Necro - OH Shield

You ideas are not much better. To summon a npc to attack for you is frankly unimaginative and problematic. I’m tired of play styles like that. But thanks for the ideas 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Batalix.2873 said:

Go play Willbender if you enjoy bad, off-brand double sword fantasies then. 🙃

It’s not the weapons that decide the fantasies, it’s their abilities. A weapon in GW2 is simply a model skin. I couldn’t care less about what weapons, I care about the skills. Also a dual sword Necromancer is awesome.

Edited by Mukizo.1269
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

just weapons is a bad idea anyway. should been a elite or new class at least. 

new weapon will barely add anything. 

They have problems with balancing now, they will have even more with mixing specs and this new weapons, I think they made a good decision with not adding more "to be balanced" stuff, for this expansion.

Edit: relics and runes stuff will have to be balanced too knowing anet. Xd

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Confused 1