Fix Bladesworn Draggon Trigger Bugs

Noenp.2041

I've recently taken my Bladesworn to ranked PvP and been doing well in matches, but one thing I've been noticing is that Dragon Trigger sometimes doesn't hit the enemy, even though I know very well that the enemy was in range, also I use Unyielding Dragon, so blinds don't work and it's not being blocked or anything else, simply the hit doesn't connect even though they are in range. This happens specailly with Dragon Trigger: Reach, which in on itself has many bugs like, not hitting enemies when going over or through walls, doesn't even connect with the enemy to say its obstructed. But worse than all of this is that sometimes when the Dragon Trigger Bursts connect with an enemy,  they don't activate de Adrenal Health stack trait from Defence. Can this bugs please be fixed?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Noenp.2041 said:

I've recently taken my Bladesworn to ranked PvP and been doing well in matches, but one thing I've been noticing is that Dragon Trigger sometimes doesn't hit the enemy, even though I know very well that the enemy was in range, also I use Unyielding Dragon, so blinds don't work and it's not being blocked or anything else, simply the hit doesn't connect even though they are in range. This happens specailly with Dragon Trigger: Reach, which in on itself has many bugs like, not hitting enemies when going over or through walls, doesn't even connect with the enemy to say its obstructed. But worse than all of this is that sometimes when the Dragon Trigger Bursts connect with an enemy,  they don't activate de Adrenal Health stack trait from Defence. Can this bugs please be fixed?

The hit box doesn't travel the way the attack does. You can also WASD jiggle to bug it out, as well as jump over it.  Any elevation increase on the target, like standing on stairs, will cause Reach to miss.

• Thanks 1

That would require someone at ANet to have updated anything on Warrior in the last 10 years. (They get credit for rifle.)

As someone who has mained' Bladesworn in PvP/WvW since it came out, I love watching people realize in real-time how much kitten Bladesworn/Warrior absolutely blows in anything outside PvE.

-----

Not my video, but this says it best imo:

-----

P.S. I love how after this came out / advice was provided on how to simply fix the bugs ANet took all of this & instead nuked the only fun & viable trait Bladesworn had ([Daring Dragon]) from orbit, just because it already had the reduced 5-bullet coding. (Even though Cal also said they were going to up the damage on each charge for, which they 180'd on 2 hours after it dropped because ANet realized that a reduced charge time with the same damage also means higher DPS in addition to providing 10s of alacrity with 0 thought or investment.) See:

Suggestions:

1) Move Alacrity to Lush Forest instead.

2) Bring back old [Daring Dragon] because it was actually good & fun.

3 Fix the bugs on every Dragon Slash ^ especially on FLAT GROUND.

4) Revise the damage scaling on like ALL of Bladesworn's skills for every game mode, get rid of pointless redundant modifiers like [Overcharges Cartridges] that only exist because you don't want to redo Bullet Scaling calculation & give us something interesting, and give us something interesting in its place.

5) Let us sheathe or Gunsabers or allow Legendaries to interact with them in some way.

6) Invest in my "flying pigs" startup now!

Or just delete Warrior since, as Grouch said: Unpopular content won't be supported. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, CornFarm.9260 said:

That would require someone at ANet to have updated anything on Warrior in the last 10 years. (They get credit for rifle.)

As someone who has mained' Bladesworn in PvP/WvW since it came out, I love watching people realize in real-time how much kitten Bladesworn/Warrior absolutely blows in anything outside PvE.

-----

Not my video, but this says it best imo:

-----

P.S. I love how after this came out / advice was provided on how to simply fix the bugs ANet took all of this & instead nuked the only fun & viable trait Bladesworn had ([Daring Dragon]) from orbit, just because it already had the reduced 5-bullet coding. (Even though Cal also said they were going to up the damage on each charge for, which they 180'd on 2 hours after it dropped because ANet realized that a reduced charge time with the same damage also means higher DPS in addition to providing 10s of alacrity with 0 thought or investment.) See:

Suggestions:

1) Move Alacrity to Lush Forest instead.

2) Bring back old [Daring Dragon] because it was actually good & fun.

3 Fix the bugs on every Dragon Slash ^ especially on FLAT GROUND.

4) Revise the damage scaling on like ALL of Bladesworn's skills for every game mode, get rid of pointless redundant modifiers like [Overcharges Cartridges] that only exist because you don't want to redo Bullet Scaling calculation & give us something interesting, and give us something interesting in its place.

5) Let us sheathe or Gunsabers or allow Legendaries to interact with them in some way.

6) Invest in my "flying pigs" startup now!

Or just delete Warrior since, as Grouch said: Unpopular content won't be supported. ❤️

As the person who DID make that video, I don't disagree with what you said. But your tone sucks.

I tried to make something constructive by putting a butt load of effort into playing, researching, testing, verifying, writing and editing that into a format that was hopefully both informative and entertaining enough that it might get the attention of a merciful ANet dev enough to augment Bladesworn. A profession that deserves so much more & that clearly you & I would both like polished up.

I know you're frustrated, I am too. But please don't undermine that. Constructive feedback helps, just dumping does not.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PseudoOAlias.4279 said:

I know you're frustrated, I am too. But please don't undermine that. Constructive feedback helps, just dumping does not.

I tried that with the omnibus thread. Didn't work. Instead we had some of our ideas used for other EoD specs. It wasn't until the June2022 failed banner patch that the visceral outcry from the warrior community got us some decent changes. Our grumbling lessoned to its normal level, and now they are back to giving warrior crap balance. So, by all means I say let people continue their... what was the word... histrionics.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1