Do all endgame bosses have "mechanics"?

45 minutes ago, Hermes.8159 said:

I really don't like forced group content, I usually enjoy MMO'S that allow me to play by my own rules and reach endgame gear by myself and not queing with others for forced group content like raids or dungeons designed for 5 people or more

Then why did you play fractals if you don’t like instanced group content? 

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hermes.8159 said:

I mostly want to just group with my gf if possible and if im going to do group content I would prefer something that has 0 mechanics tied to it, I will never liek that sort of content.

It's becoming quite difficult to help you with all the insults you sling at others. Calm down before the forum moderators catch wind of this thread, please. Name-calling isn't necessary and only demeans you.

If you truly want advice on what to do in-game, follow what Randulf said here:

2 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Whatever you want to do. Obviously the narrower your path, the longer it will take. But, I have gained ascended weapons from laurels (login rewards); exotic gear from open world NPCs (HoT onwards); any gear by using mats gained from sandbox play in open world and then crafting; various specific gear from doing achievements and collections which reward them.

I predominantly do open world and occasionally wander into instances or wvw when I want something particular, but in 11 years I have never felt forced into doing anything outside of open world and crafting to get the stats or gear for my toons.

I wish you luck in whatever you do in GW2, or in a different game if that's what you choose. But please, calm down.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Hermes.8159 said:

Im telling you what you are, nothing passive agressive in it.

Ah, I see. So you definitely did not say this did you?

12 minutes ago, Hermes.8159 said:

Thanks for showing how much of a kitten coward passive agressive kitten you are.

My poor low IQ brain cannot handle all these insults! Show mercy! 

Unless you again read what I said wrong and thought I was saying you were passive aggressive xD I do not have to say you’re passive aggressive as there is nothing passive about your aggression. It is oozing out from your ears at this point 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1