Should ANet ditch Jade Bot Jade Tech Protocols?

Should ANet ditch the Jade Bot Jade Tech Protocols?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Should ANet ditch the Jade Bot Jade Tech Protocols?

• Yes
    • No

No. I love soloing every champions and skill points (even in the HoT expansion) and one day there will be a lot of less players to do things.

Be able to oneshot every mob and two shot any veteran in Central Tyria is a great sensation. I love doing some tasks/hearts in a few seconds instead of minutes and complete some maps exploration in an average of 10-15 minutes.

But who cares about that poll as the devs don't read the forums.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

It's not p2w because you have to spend time getting the buffs to max. And they wear off quickly. e.g. lets say play 10 minutes to get 1 hour def and combat buffs, than move to the map you want to play. In the same time (1 h 10) you can get the same results on that map with a little bit more effort without the buffs...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I think the vitality increase with Jade Bot core is the only P2W thing we didn't need. I do not have an issue with Jade Bot protocols since you can't use them in instanced content anyways. No one cares if you are steam rolling open world content. It's nice buffs to have if you are soloing open world content and you don't have to use it if you don't want to. The only gripe I have is I have to keep collecting battery charges to do certain things in open world like lighting lanterns.

It gets annoying when I find a lantern only to not have a charge to do it, then scramble to find a battery to get a charge, then check wiki again cuz now I forgot where I found it.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, HonesltlyX.7164 said:

I think the vitality increase with Jade Bot core is the only P2W thing we didn't need. I do not have an issue with Jade Bot protocols since you can't use them in instanced content anyways. No one cares if you are steam rolling open world content. It's nice buffs to have if you are soloing open world content and you don't have to use it if you don't want to. The only gripe I have is I have to keep collecting battery charges to do certain things in open world like lighting lanterns.

It gets annoying when I find a lantern only to not have a charge to do it, then scramble to find a battery to get a charge, then check wiki again cuz now I forgot where I found it.

You do know you can mark map by alt+ left my click on the location your at to know were the lantern is right?

• Confused 1

I personally don't care about anything that they add to open world enough to feel strongly about suggesting they remove it. If people like bouncing on mushrooms or juicing up a robot to give them super powers then who cares, it's not like the open world in the game is challenging. 

The only thing that does bug me is how quickly jackal portals were never carried forward. I thought those were neat.