If Catalyst is a problem, why do Core Ele, Tempest and Weaver get nerfs?

17 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This is completely normal. This is how every other class/build has to deal with revs & thiefs & mesmers.

This is what I'm talking about, about Ele desensitization. I mean no offense, but seriously guys, you gotta own up to this at some point.

That bull kitten! You're comparing classes with different attributes and advantages. For example, Playing as a Ranger against a thief is a whole different experience than playing as an ele! 

Not only is a Rangers vitality and armor rating higher, you have a pet that will follow, attack, and cc the enemy as you're camping a node, you have stealth, and you have weapon swap.

If you nerf a weapon on ele, that's all an Ele has. They can't weapon swap as compensation. If Scepter isn't useful, you have to start from scratch and create a whole new build with a different weapon. It's shocking you're trying to downplay these egregious over nerfs.

Seriously Trevor, your bias came to light ever since you dominated the forums with propaganda over an entire class because one elite spec was over performing. If you had it your way, every class would be nerfed to the ground. Put a sock in it. I'm tired of reasoning with you

Edited by Stallic.2397
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

11 hours ago, vesica tempestas.1563 said:

87 strike dmg auto attack, no condy

It still has the secondary strike burning, it's just no longer a brain dead, 1 spamming, burning machine gun without even the minimal counterplay that being a projectile would give it. Sorry you might have to actually make something resembling an effort now.

10 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This is completely normal. This is how every other class/build has to deal with revs & thiefs & mesmers.

This is what I'm talking about, about Ele desensitization. I mean no offense, but seriously guys, you gotta own up to this at some point.

For real. People get so used to playing busted weapons/builds that they can't even understand what the baseline actually is.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Stallic.2397 said:

Scepter isn't useful I can't chase and kill thieves

Oh you mean that weapon with Dragon's Tooth that goes under anti-projectile and follows a target no matter where it teleports or stealths to? Oh you're talking about that weapon that has a bunch of channeled skills all over it that ignore reflects, that go at least medium range or a bit further at times, that deals huge burst damage while running FA?

Ah you're talking about that class with access to teleports & super speed & ranged non-projectile instant no animation striking 3s knockdown CCs like Gale, and ranged instant strike no animation channeled immobs.

Come on dude. It has more potential to secure kills than most classes/builds.

This is more Ele desensitization. What you guys don't realize is that it has always been a normal rock/paper/scissors with all the other classes, that a dedicated full mobility glass cannon roamer +er can outrun team fighters and dedicated side node tank gods. The fact that you're in here complaining about this, is absolute exposing evidence that you've never played anything outside of Elementalist, and you are seriously unaware of how bloated your class has been for a very very long time.

I know if feels like you want to aggressively defend this, but in time you'll realize that what I am saying is actually true.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2
  • Confused 5

19 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Oh you mean that weapon with Dragon's Tooth that goes under anti-projectile and follows a target no matter where it teleports or stealths to? Oh you're talking about that weapon that has a bunch of channeled skills all over it that ignore reflects, that go at least medium range or a bit further at times, that deals huge burst damage while running FA?

Ah you're talking about that class with access to teleports & super speed & ranged non-projectile instant no animation striking 3s knockdown CCs like Gale, and ranged instant strike no animation channeled immobs.

This is more Ele desensitization. What you guys don't realize is that it has always been a normal rock/paper/scissors with all the other classes, that a dedicated full mobility glass cannon roamer +er can outrun team fighters and dedicated side node tank gods. The fact that you're in here complaining about this, is absolute exposing evidence that you've never played anything outside of Elementalist, and you are seriously unaware of how bloated your class has been for a very very long time.

I know if feels like you want to aggressively defend this, but in time you'll realize that what I am saying is actually true.

You're so right. I have no idea about this game. No idea about other classes and I'm clearly desensitized. 

Good riddance 

Edited by Stallic.2397
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Dunno man, ranger pretty bloated with damage and healing too

• Like 2
  • Confused 1