CMC, if Johnny has 5 apples...

Poelala.2830

Hi silly goose.

I know ur prob somewhere on timeout for making thoughtless changes to classes u clearly know nothing about. If you give a stupid buff (no one asked for) to a class making it super OP (it was fine btw) maybe undo that buff instead of nerfing the class in 15 different ways? If ur balancing strategy is to destroy player experience by making an insufferable build with 0 counterplay to it as an excuse to nerf 10 other ele builds 3 weeks later as a response to mesmer-level hate, in so worsening the player experience of niche-build players, perhaps you should find a more productive hobby instead.

If you want to build something up just to leave it vulnerable to falling apart again, maybe play Jenga instead of GW2. Tanks

xoxo -Devout CMC Blasphemer

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

So ranger now get Like 5 times to actually Deal 7k dmg each in melee comebad........ Meanwhile warrs struggle to get even at least 2 skills doing at least over 5k ....... I think thats truely fair yep xd

Warriors have a few more defensives in melee range 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Eddie.9143 Well if you mean Things like endurepain and full counter than yes. But Ranger get stuff like actually good stability Ressource. Many dodges in weapons that actually now hit hard af. A pet that also does some dmg plus gain ya smoke field for realy good amount of stealth. But also some utility skills that gain ya Barrier. Letz say it like this warr got endurepain and full counter Just this 2 things. While Ranger got all the above plus more Overall dmg. I think as a class you would by far prefer Rangers state rn xd specialy as a melee Fighter class. And Ranger is just a Ranged one lel

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Eddie.9143 Well if you mean Things like endurepain and full counter than yes. But Ranger get stuff like actually good stability Ressource. Many dodges in weapons that actually now hit hard af. A pet that also does some dmg plus gain ya smoke field for realy good amount of stealth. But also some utility skills that gain ya Barrier. Letz say it like this warr got endurepain and full counter Just this 2 things. While Ranger got all the above plus more Overall dmg. I think as a class you would by far prefer Rangers state rn xd specialy as a melee Fighter class. And Ranger is just a Ranged one lel

This sword/warhorn greatsword skirmishing Soulbeast is like the opposite of a brawling build.

In no way could it stay on a node and brawl against a good Spellbreaker or Bladesworn. It would die like immediately as soon as Griffon turns off.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 3

@Trevor Boyer.6524I never said its a brawler. Its just only thats its not hard punished for going into a melee fight. It simply could CC Brake/ stealth and Run away while pet still get dps/ccs on enemys. Now ranger meant to be a Ranged class. Yet it could actually kill melee fighter pretty easy. But i not said its good at Point fight. Its just only not punish able enough in melee fights...... thats just what i meant to say xd.

Edited by Myror.7521
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

It simply could CC Brake/ stealth and Run away while pet still get dps/ccs on enemys

I'll continue to say it... this sentence right here is the reason why Ranger is OP/Annoying to go up against. The stealth strat they have is just toxic to play against.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1