Not rewarded for effort

I'm consistently putting up huge dps numbers, 50-60% of the team, yet I'm always paired with the biggest scrubs imaginable. The other team on the other hand is a dream team, and now I'm less than 1:1 win rate. Why do I get so many idiots on my team while the other team seems like plat level try hards every kittening time?!

• Like 7
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 7/26/2023 at 2:06 PM, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I'm consistently putting up huge dps numbers, 50-60% of the team, yet I'm always paired with the biggest scrubs imaginable. The other team on the other hand is a dream team, and now I'm less than 1:1 win rate. Why do I get so many idiots on my team while the other team seems like plat level try hards every kittening time?!

The true reward is all the tears and salt you get when you make fun of the losing team, even if it is your own. It's especially great when they blame you even when you have top stats and are the only one with any kills. That's a true psychological W. 😎👍

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/26/2023 at 8:06 PM, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Anyone worse than me is a scrub, anyone better than me is a tryhard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4