Suggestion: Ability to filter based on whether they are locked on your account

Blitz.3627

If you are looking to complete a collection either through crafting or the trading post it can be difficult to determine which items you already have unlocked versus those that you are missing.  It can also lead to mistakes in crafting items that you already completed and did not intend to make again. 
There should be an option to filter out all of the items that are already unlocked on your account so you can see at a glance the ones that are still required. 

A very good example would be trying to buy a new minipet on the Trading Post. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This would be handy.  I consider it a somewhat poor experience in that it is faster to go the wiki (where I've entered my API key) to see what recipes in a recipe book I don't know vs trying to look at it in-game.  Same for some collections.

It would be handy if those were in a different color (OK, not great for color blind people) or had an icon next to them showing if they were locked vs unlocked or something.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Blitz.3627 said:

If you are looking to complete a collection either through crafting or the trading post it can be difficult to determine which items you already have unlocked versus those that you are missing.  It can also lead to mistakes in crafting items that you already completed and did not intend to make again. 
There should be an option to filter out all of the items that are already unlocked on your account so you can see at a glance the ones that are still required. 

A very good example would be trying to buy a new minipet on the Trading Post. 

Suggested this in QoL already, not sure anyone reading it, anything you only need once and already own needs to be remove from the list of items to purchase, like crafting recipes! 

• Like 1