Why do the feathered raptors all have to have the same armor?

Lucy.3728

I posted something similar in another thread. There is only some slight variation in body patterning which is not all that noticeable since it's mostly covered by the armour/saddle.

The only exception that I could see was the charged raptor had the lightning/glowy effect which also glows in the dark which looks great. Btw, this skin appears to have a fault in the left leg armour where the glow effect is bleeding through.

It would have been nice if there was more variation in the armour or feathers or the tassels.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

*another grumble post*
I agree they are all such lazy reskins. With how the armor takes majority of the look, skin patterns are not enough of differentiation.

There should at least be a different armor or no armor version included in the pack. Other idea possibly different tail models.

Even the most unique one, Charged Feathered Raptor, felt like a rush job. Older storm series mounts all have electric "pulsing" effect (glowing skin pattern, not just electric effect) which in this raptor is whole body glow. Really looked like random slap of electric animation and glowy eyes. I hope Arenanet can fix this.

Overall, felt like no effort or idea compared to older mount skins. If I could refund, I would ask for refund (lol) but it is tied to other stuff in the supply drop that I want.

Edited by phandaria.4891
  • Like 1