Blind Is Pretty Oppressive NGL

Gotejjeken.1267

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

/Laughs in resistance.

Is condi zerker really a thing in WvW? Thought that was more sPvP...not that I like getting blinded there either.  

Who is getting immob'd nowadays 😲; all I get is blind spam thief and ele.  Maybe if you get two Druid together now they can immob like one could before?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Is condi zerker really a thing in WvW? Thought that was more sPvP...not that I like getting blinded there either.  

Who is getting immob'd nowadays 😲; all I get is blind spam thief and ele.  Maybe if you get two Druid together now they can immob like one could before?

Basically, Warrior always had extremely limitid options in Wvw and most of them got nerfed so hard into the ground that dedicated Warriors needed to get creative. 

The last remaining hope was the Longbow Primal Burst. And because Warrior isn't allowed to have nice things, that got nerfed too. But Warrior is out of options at this point so Warriors just stuck with it. 

Just visualize it for a moment. Warriors best Wvw build is reliant on a Condi Projectile weapon. 

Insanity. 🔥

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Just need Defense for Resilient Roll. Not everyone runs meta 100% of the time, that gets boring.

16 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Basically, Warrior always had extremely limitid options in Wvw and most of them got nerfed so hard into the ground that dedicated Warriors needed to get creative. 

The last remaining hope was the Longbow Primal Burst. And because Warrior isn't allowed to have nice things, that got nerfed too. But Warrior is out of options at this point so Warriors just stuck with it. 

Just visualize it for a moment. Warriors best Wvw build is reliant on a Condi Projectile weapon. 

Insanity. 🔥

Dude, i think you stuck in some alt-universe.

90% of warriors I come across are either Spellbreaker or Berserker and have hammer to cc you into oblivion. 

Freaking thank god for Jalis I'm using that's keeping me from getting cc chained.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

Dude, i think you stuck in some alt-universe.

90% of warriors I come across are either Spellbreaker or Berserker and have hammer to cc you into oblivion. 

Freaking thank god for Jalis I'm using that's keeping me from getting cc chained.

Well, metabattle puts Longbow Zerker as the meta in Wvw. So it must be true! 

😉

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Insanity. 🔥

Warriors best build has a skill with a 25 target cap, which is why you see zergs of 30 with 10 of them (sure not all, but 5-10 is not uncommon).

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 4:13 AM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Lets see, 

Willbender - Off Sword Immob and Slow

Cata - Signet immob

Druid...Let's just not talk about this bs

Deadeye - Binding Shadow, lets just for 1 sec look at how much crap ton this thing does from 1200 range. Knockdown, Immob, Poison, Vulnerability and Removes 2 boons.

• Like 1