i knew it. my dungeon runes are ruined

Terek.8923

I thought relics were supposed to replace runes that no one was buying or using. Why are the ones recommended for builds so hard to find???? Why are the one in the trading post so damned expensive? Sometimes Anet's reasoning is unfathomable.

Edited by jahaan.1405
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

On 9/17/2023 at 7:57 AM, jahaan.1405 said:

I thought relics were supposed to replace runes that no one was buying or using. Why are the ones recommended for builds so hard to find???? Why are the one in the trading post so damned expensive? Sometimes Anet's reasoning is unfathomable.

Yeah I am with you on this one, their choices a lot of the times baffle me lol. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Anet has a track record of taking away existing abilities etc, and giving them back as new content (mp's etc..). It makes sense to them (Anet) since the game is already balanced for them nothing need be done other than repackaging the "new" skill or ability. Rinse and repeat. Take Mesmer, we lost alacrity. I feel confident it will be offered back at some point. (I know of 84 Mesmers that will have some choice things to say if they do lol). 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1