New Expansion, New Stuff, Vids for relics and dailies weeklies for the people at work!

XenesisII.1540

You need to see what's new from the expansion on a break from work? I got you fam.

Some notes.

When you open the dailies/weeklies window you will be presented with the option to select them from pve/pvp/wvw, you can choose from all or one, much like the guild missions. https://i.imgur.com/KnEt21F.jpg

There are some rewards locked to the expansion.

Regular wvw weeklies are still around, they haven't been changed or retired, so we get two sets of weeklies to do (including in dead eotm lmao).

The 3 relic boxes is given to every character you have on your account, so log on all your alts for more relics! (Grimm gonna hafta log in 33 characters for a chest bwahahaha) 🤭🥓

The relic boxes are account bound, but the relic itself that you select will be exotic soulbound. All 40 core relics can be crafted.

Soto exclusive relics found so farhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Relic

Relic of Isgarren - After evading an enemy's attack, place the Eye of Isgarren on them for 6 seconds. You gain 10% strike damage and condition duration against enemies with the Eye of Isgarren.

Relic of Cerus - Upon using an elite skill, summon an Eye of Cerus that emits a rotating line attack, dealing damage and converting boons into conditions. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds.)

Relic of the Wizard's Tower - After using an elite skill, shield yourself with a projectile-reflecting barrier while summoning a wave that pulls enemies towards you. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds.)

Relic of the Astral Ward - Gain a signet of the Astral Ward after using a signet skill. Using a signet skill while this signet is active consumes it to remove conditions from nearby allies and grant them resistance.

Relic of the Fractal - When you inflict bleeding on an enemy with 6 or more stacks of bleeding, also inflict burning and torment. (Cooldown: 20 Seconds.)

Relic of the Unseen Invasion - Grant yourself and nearby allies superspeed for 2 seconds when you enter or exit stealth. (Cooldown: 5 Seconds.)

Edited by XenesisII.1540
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

12 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

You need to see what's new from the expansion on a break from work? I got you fam.

Some notes.

When you open the dailies/weeklies window you will be presented with the option to select them from pve/pvp/wvw, you can choose from all or one, much like the guild missions. https://i.imgur.com/KnEt21F.jpg

There are some rewards locked to the expansion.

Regular wvw weeklies are still around, they haven't been changed or retired, so we get two sets of weeklies to do (including in dead eotm lmao).

The 3 relic boxes is given to every character you have on your account, so log on all your alts for more relics! (Grimm gonna hafta log in 33 characters for a chest bwahahaha) 🤭🥓

The relic boxes are account bound, but the relic itself that you select will be exotic soulbound. All 40 core relics can be crafted.

Soto exclusive relicshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Relic

Relic of Isgarren - After evading an enemy's attack, place the Eye of Isgarren on them for 6 seconds. You gain 10% strike damage and condition duration against enemies with the Eye of Isgarren.

Relic of Cerus - Upon using an elite skill, summon an Eye of Cerus that emits a rotating line attack, dealing damage and converting boons into conditions. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds.)

Relic of the Wizard's Tower - After using an elite skill, shield yourself with a projectile-reflecting barrier while summoning a wave that pulls enemies towards you. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds.)

Relic of the Astral Ward - Gain a signet of the Astral Ward after using a signet skill. Using a signet skill while this signet is active consumes it to remove conditions from nearby allies and grant them resistance.

Relic of the Fractal - When you inflict bleeding on an enemy with 6 or more stacks of bleeding, also inflict burning and torment. (Cooldown: 20 Seconds.)

Relic of the Unseen Invasion - Grant yourself and nearby allies superspeed for 2 seconds when you enter or exit stealth. (Cooldown: 5 Seconds.)

You Slacker!

lol, nicely done my friend! 🙂 Good hunting!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

The 3 relic boxes is given to every character you have on your account, so log on all your alts for more relics! (Grimm gonna hafta log in 33 characters for a chest bwahahaha) 

They're also account bound if you don't open them, so you can get extra relics on characters you care about.

I screwed up on my ele but that was a nice workaround.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480