New items not being in the material storage!!

This happened in eod also with jade runestones and antique summing stone they need to be in the material storage. in soto the essences of despair, greed and triumph need there own place to. people with low bank who want to keep them are just going to run out of room for these things.

Edited by Mypinkbunny.4513
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Not in storage. For legendary armor you will need close to 20k of the first tier of essences - that's a wallet quantity, not a storage one.

20 k? geez xd

Edit: But I agree, 

There is some talk though about a maximum amount of different kinds that can go in the storage, otherwise the system would crash (or something) 

My suggestion: switch out all the "Shard of .. " to make room for EoD materials and SotO materials. 

Those shards are soo specific to have (you only craft them if you craft that legendary), that it could fit in the bank storage. 

Edited by Cronospere.8143

32 minutes ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

20 k? geez xd

Edit: But I agree, 

There is some talk though about a maximum amount of different kinds that can go in the storage, otherwise the system would crash (or something) 

My suggestion: switch out all the "Shard of .. " to make room for EoD materials and SotO materials. 

Those shards are soo specific to have (you only craft them if you craft that legendary), that it could fit in the bank storage. 

The thing is they cant switch them out, once its in the materials storge its there and cant be taken out.

As explained by the developer that made the last changes we got to the material storage years ago.

8 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Not in storage. For legendary armor you will need close to 20k of the first tier of essences - that's a wallet quantity, not a storage one.

20k? It's that per item? Per set? How many of those do you get from a rift or wherever? Sounds painful!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pifil.5193 said:

20k? It's that per item? Per set? How many of those do you get from a rift or wherever? Sounds painful!

I'm wondering where that number comes from. Following the thread to find out. I don't doubt it's correct mind you. Gen 2 weapons require silly amounts of elder wood and mithral so I could see it being the same for SotO.

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, idpersona.3810 said:

I'm wondering where that number comes from. Following the thread to find out. I don't doubt it's correct mind you. Gen 2 weapons require silly amounts of elder wood and mithral so I could see it being the same for SotO.

it comes from this reddit thread

Edited by Linken.6345

1 hour ago, idpersona.3810 said:

Yeah but you can harvest huge numbers of those or buy them on the TP, but these Essences are account bound rewards from rifts, right? 

11 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

If that is true. then with my maxed out Material storage that can store stack up 2500 and Bank that now have been maxed (upgraded to max - where only same item can be stacked up to 250) will now have issues to have enough space. So this need to be Wallet item and not a normal Material item to actually fit or transformed into a smaller item like Ore can turned into Ignots from crafting.

• Like 2